PBP UFC 288 - Sterling vs. Cejudo: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 5/6 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all a bunch of casuals

735480-29088879.png

Failed sub attempts. Basic GnP with no damage and not a lot of it.
It's WMMA bro, I think skill wise it was pretty on point.

Anyways, at this point my picks have to be perfect and if they are I am making some change and am drinking for free today:

97782-3404209.png

lol the grappling and the commentators are taking you on a rollercoaster of emotions. DC kind of agreed with you about using only the arms, though.
He was talking about how Khabib grapples with his legs on top, which every high level grappler does to some extent.

DC and Joe know soooo little about grappling exchanges. DC is an amazing wrestling coach and knows about feet-to-floor stuff and obviously has some good observations.
That said: fuck him

It's WMMA bro, I think skill wise it was pretty on point.

Anyways, at this point my picks have to be perfect and if they are I am making some change and am drinking for free today:

97782-3404209.png

Good luck, Sherbro. Hope you're right on the main.

Nah cut the trash fighters who let boring fighters like that lay on top of them the whole fight. YOu should have basic grappling/td defense skills in order to fight in the ufc
Even veterans can get layed on by a stronger opponent.

Fighters who just hang onto their opponents and run out the clock without advancing position or trying to finish should be cut.

Wmma decision.... that used to be such an easy bet but odds makers wised up.

Back