• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 294 has gone to s***

It doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory brother.
They have a guy ALREADY over there and he was slated as the backup fighter

Why the fuck are they flying their FW champ that just recently had surgery across the world when he has a fight coming up?

Its not a conspiracy to think they had this planned if something happened.
Why not use the guy that's there and had a fight camp sir?
"It doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory"....
But in my conspiracy theory the UFC had this planned the whole time.

Khamzat vs Cannonier
Islam vs Volk

still a great card.

Main event was a unnecessary rematch and co-main was between 2 guys that rarely fight. With Costa undeserving of his ranking
and only having one good win in 4 years.

Not much was lost.

Could this event get cancelled for those very reasons?

I have no idea what "very reasons" you are even referring to that would make you think this event would be considered for cancellation, Jon Jones had nothing to do with this event.

Costa is already there, Charles is in Brazil, it is only the main and co main event thats pulling out.

That is a very good point. I don't know which one frustrates me more, Charles not coming or even making it into Abu Dhabi or Costa being there for so long and pulling out just as the event was starting to get exciting.

Top 3 fights are gonered Lol

Last edited:
Seeing the wealthy "fans" in white sheets, head to toe, filling the crowd...
feels one step removed from murdered & mutilated journalists, women, children, and a half step from the KKK.

Sadly, most MMA fans struggle to give a shit about the middle east culture,
and a card stacked with Russians.

Volk is our savior at this point.

No hypocritical violence in the name of a deity bullshit.

Just a true fighter.

Better this than having Charles get mauled again imo.

"It doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory"....
But in my conspiracy theory the UFC had this planned the whole time.
No way not planned. Only reason it's not Gsmrot is they lost THE TOP 3 FIGHTS. Need Volk to save card to not dissapoint their Hammas supporting buddies. No way it should be Volk

Dude this shit happens all the fuckin time now.
And not using the backup fighter feels more like they knew about this beforehand.

"Young man"?, Kiss my mixed ass lol

Wait they had Gamrot as a backup fighter but are now picking Volk over him? If this wasn't the UFC but any other sporting organization I wouldn't even believe that.

Seems like this is the 1st card in a while with a major last minute shake up. Possibly since the Khamzat-Diaz card where he egregiously missed weight.

But, it's actually still a great card at this point. Main evert is saved although I'm afraid it could be a letdown with Volk having such a short time to prepare. Co-main is still on at this point, but they need to make a call soon if they want get a valid replacement.

Charles pulls out, and they're about to pull Costa out.
Can we get a few fuckin cards without issues please?
The injuries days away from a fight...what the fuck is that all about.
The weight misses, and the pullout ratio is ridiculously high.

I know a lot of people will say what Im about to say is nostalgia, but I don't remember this much incompetence in all of MMA history.
It's really hard to be a fan with all these things happening all the damn time, then to compound it you have Dana like a retarded puppet master pulling strings left and right...Colby being a perfect example of that.

Then they have a backup fight in Gamrot only they're not going to use him?

What a bumble fuckin mess this "sport" is.
Costa didn't have much of a chance anyway. Volks fight with Islam was at least close. It's still a good card

Main event was a unnecessary rematch and co-main was between 2 guys that rarely fight. With Costa undeserving of his ranking
and only having one good win in 4 years.

Not much was lost.

Spot on Load Runner.

This card was a lopsided joke in the first place.

Islam needs rematches for anyone to even care.
Truly could not care less about this card, until Volk stepped up.
Now there is a single fight to support.

War Volk.

Costa didn't have much of a chance anyway. Volks fight with Islam was at least close. It's still a good card

They had a backup fighter there already, so what's the point if a backup fighter that has had a camp, was ready to make weight, if you're going to fly a guy on short notice around the world?

Wait they had Gamrot as a backup fighter but are now picking Volk over him? If this wasn't the UFC but any other sporting organization I wouldn't even believe that.

Yeah Gamrot is there and was getting paid as the backup, which means he went through a camp.
Then they fly a guy around the world on short notice?

Seems fuckin stupid to me sir.

Back