• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Money talks, my guy lol

Well then he chose money over legacy. Let's not make excuses for him, he got destroyed and I doubt we will see him get another chance against Islam. And it wasn't as close as people are making it seem the first fight, Islam was the clear winner.

Same with Usman.. As predicted this card was trash because they they threw together these important fights last minute for their favored guys to win.

I didn't even watch most of the card. I slept extremely late because the results were obvious. The decks were stacked in certain fighters favor throughout the whole entire card....didn't even need to watch

Oh damn, that's pretty crazy to hear Usman was actually offered 5 round for Khamzat but turned it down. Messed up. He would have definitely been favored in 4 and 5

One attacked the other, but yeah pray for all victims.

do you know WHY they attacked? And have you kept up with the death toll.

literally both sides are trash. Both sides targeting civilians. There are no good guys in this situation. Only victims.

Also, Israel propped Hamas up for their own political agenda (divide and conquer).

oh man, it gets deep sherbro. But study both sides and you’ll see. Both powers are evil. While they battle for power, the powerless suffer. I hope you’re logical enough to see that.

Oh damn, that's pretty crazy to hear Usman was actually offered 5 round for Khamzat but turned it down. Messed up. He would have definitely been favored in 4 and 5

he’s gotta be kicking himself for that choice. But at least he can wipe his tears with $100 bills. Haha

Oh, well. Yeah fook that POS Kadyrov, but that won't keep me from being a fan of a fighter.
You do realize that this reply in conjunction with your original post implies you are a fan because he is a hypocrite, right?

Some real salty people here - instead of eating crow and giving credit, making excuses and being disingenuous

damn who said that?

I was afraid that would happen. Good stamp on the rivalry from Islam. The first fight was fun but I thought a clear victory for Islam. Maybe full camp Volk could have made it competitive though who knows. I hope he takes enough time to rest for Topuria because that guy looks like a serious threat as well.

So we are really talking about Khamzat getting a title Shot now?

DDP should have been announced as the top contender as soon as Strickland won. If he’s unable to fight soon, go to the Cannonier rematch. Khamzat has a lot of potential and has kept winning but he hasn’t done as much at MW as either of those guys.

do you know WHY they attacked? And have you kept up with the death toll.

literally both sides are trash. Both sides targeting civilians. There are no good guys in this situation. Only victims.

Also, Israel propped Hamas up for their own political agenda (divide and conquer).

oh man, it gets deep sherbro. But study both sides and you’ll see. Both powers are evil. While they battle for power, the powerless suffer. I hope you’re logical enough to see that.
I just wish we would stay out of it. Don't need another 911 when we have such a weak president.

@Substance Abuse Your running commentary was on point and I found myself verbalizing things you were posting all fight-card long.

However, if Chimaev really did break or seriously injure his hand/wrist in Rd 1 I'm going to ease off the "exposed" stuff.

I mean we've never seen Chimaev that hesitant in the stand-up - ever. Even during periods when Burns was getting the better of exchanges Chimaev was throwing back with violent intent. He was a kitten on the feet in Rd 2 and 3 so I think there may be some credibility to the injury. Anyways, lets wait and see.

Back