PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta lineup the one top LW who isn't above a white belt in bjj for an easy win.
nah belts dont mean shit Islam Clapped The BJJ WORLD CHAMPION in his run to the title stonewalling his entire BJJ game and years later stomped the UFC champion with one of the best bjj and most submissions in ufc history and put him sleep instead. to beat The Dagestani style just BJJ wont be enough. you need an amazing wrestler/sprawler who is also an amazing striker(aka GSP). Stylistically i think Gamrot is the toughest fight for Islam

I think the only way to beat him is by a lucky knockout punch or head kick. Justin could get lucky with a head kick. (God forbid)

Justin is a cool fight for him if only cause he’s looked very tactical and effective in the standup in recent fights. Sure, Islam dominates in the grappling against him but the fight starts standing and Islam probably is confident enough in his hands and kicks to engage with Gaethje to set up the takedown. That could be great for him but it could lead to a problem if Justin lands.

Justin has to show as much composure as he’s ever shown though. Cause I think in the Khabib fight, from what I recall, before Khabib got a hold of him, he looked wild and frenetic. The Justin who beat Fiziev looked so much better but he only had to worry about the standup in that matchup.

Also I love how no one mentioned that Islam's camp was based fully on preparing for Charles who is a vastly different fighter to Volkanovski. But hey when you're making excuses sometimes it's easy to forget stuff.

meh. I used to. But threads will live or die based on activity. If no one wants to comment in your shitty thread then it will roll off the front page and be forgotten.
Well i didn't make a thread because i know better i am a pro. :cool: and that's why i am able to give pro tips. :cool:

Merge them all it will be the most confusing thread in the world a real laugh riot. imho Now i have to go return some video tapes. :cool:

Justin is a cool fight for him if only cause he’s looked very tactical and effective in the standup in recent fights. Sure, Islam dominates in the grappling against him but the fight starts standing and Islam probably is confident enough in his hands and kicks to engage with Gaethje to set up the takedown. That could be great for him but it could lead to a problem if Justin lands.

Justin has to show as much composure as he’s ever shown though. Cause I think in the Khabib fight, from what I recall, before Khabib got a hold of him, he looked wild and frenetic. The Justin who beat Fiziev looked so much better but he only had to worry about the standup in that matchup.

Justin looked like a very mature fighter vs. Dustin. On the other hand Dustin doesn't have the wrestling to put pressure on Justin, Islam does. So it will be interesting to see if he can stay cool / mature vs Islam and not get deaperate and get messy with his swinging.

wow another great retarded post! how fitting. unable to use words to make any point of coherence, posts image. good job retard. thanks for proving my point. i said volk was going to lose, get stopped, UFC hype marketing bullshit and dumbass retards like yourself forever hold the 2-0 over volk, when this isnt a legitimate victory at all. go ahead, post your image again.
<Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah>

Back