Reaction score
UFC 295: Procházka vs. Pereira

11/11/23

https://fightodds.io/odds/5098/ufc-295-jones-vs-miocic

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/102959-ufc-295-jones-vs-miocic

F9QuGh9bkAAwM0B.jpg
F9YU7iNXwAAPaP7.jpg

Last edited:
Jiri paying 2.20 against Pereira is very enticing.

Don't see any reason not to put 10k on him. Easy 2.2k profit

Only thing I can think of is that he says it's his retirement fight so maybe he throws the fight and gets a huge amount on Stipe at big dog odds and walks away from MMA with a giant pile of cash LMAO.

I mean...if someone has character that's questionable enough to try it right?

<JonesLaugh>

Jones out

Aspinall v Pavlovic interim on instead

No idea why Stipe didnt stay on for an interim fight but given he didnt deserve a shot anyway its worked out

Any guesses on opening lines Pavlovich/Aspinall and how it moves as we get closer to the fight? I’m hoping others are underestimating Sergei so I can get a decent # but I can’t get a good read …

Jones out

Aspinall v Pavlovic interim on instead

No idea why Stipe didnt stay on for an interim fight but given he didnt deserve a shot anyway its worked out

Simple lol money he wants to fight Jones and Jones alone it's 100 percent his retirement fight as well. He would prob get 5 times the amount of money to fight Jones rather then one of these other 2

Any guesses on opening lines Pavlovich/Aspinall and how it moves as we get closer to the fight? I’m hoping others are underestimating Sergei so I can get a decent # but I can’t get a good read …

My guess is that Aspinall is going to be the favourite, like -150 or something.

BetOnline just posted their opening odds and Aspinall is -155 and Pav is +135, so I was pretty close with my guess :cool:

Wow. Looking forward to seeing what side people fall on with this one! Pavlovich has been preparing as the backup and Tom comes in off the couch with two weeks notice. Sergei is a beast. Can’t wait to see how this unfolds.

Simple lol money he wants to fight Jones and Jones alone it's 100 percent his retirement fight as well. He would prob get 5 times the amount of money to fight Jones rather then one of these other 2
No idea where people get this shit

He signed a contract for x.xx for ufc295, if his opponent pulls out your pay doesnt magically change.

He wants to fight Jones, money would have been comparable. He isnt even champ so no ppv points traditionally

No idea where people get this shit

He signed a contract for x.xx for ufc295, if his opponent pulls out your pay doesnt magically change.

He wants to fight Jones, money would have been comparable. He isnt even champ so no ppv points traditionally

Lol no so your telling me McGregor vs Chandler are supposed to fight McGregor pulls out and in steps in beniel dariush you telling me he will get the same pay not a chance

Lol no so your telling me McGregor vs Chandler are supposed to fight McGregor pulls out and in steps in beniel dariush you telling me he will get the same pay not a chance
They sign a contract for the date and weight. Opponents pull out all the time, they dont lose money when it happens.

Edit: Only thing that changes is PPV points but given champs get these plus absolute stars (Conor, Lesnar etc) it isn't affecting many.

I think Cerrone even confirmed he didn't earn much more for Conor than anything else he did around the time. Red panty night is fugazi

They sign a contract for the date and weight. Opponents pull out all the time, they dont lose money when it happens.

Edit: Only thing that changes is PPV points but given champs get these plus absolute stars (Conor, Lesnar etc) it isn't affecting many.

I think Cerrone even confirmed he didn't earn much more for Conor than anything else he did around the time. Red panty night is fugazi

I absolutely guarantee Miocic would be getting PPV points.

Has Rebeki ever been grounded or out wrestled before?

Last edited:
Just threw $50 on Pavlovich @ 2.15 about the best odds I could find in Aus, Ned's also have a takedown feature so if he loses by submission I get the bet back.

Also Lopes is a live af dog so got him at 2.15 as well.

Back