PBP UFC 296: Edwards vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/16 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colby the winner - talked his way into a title fight whilst being so far below his contemporaries

I'd favor Shavkat over either guy right now in here, in fact i'd say Shavkat could suit back up and fight a SECOND time and still beat this version of Colby.

Funny thing is, the kick up the middle from Strickland cut off almost all of Adesanya's forward movement and counter striking. You see a bit of this from Leon to Colby.

I can't believe Colby got this title shot over someone else that deserves it way more like Belal or Shavkat. SMFH

Should have brought a book . " Horizontal perspective of a fighter " by Bryce Mitchell

Wait did Leon pay off those 2 midgets to roll around for 25 minutes and make the mat slippery?

<EdgyBrah>

Colby needs to retire after this. Lol at trying to win a low volume point contest with Leon.

Does Colby have an undisclosed injury? That’s the only explanation for him fighting like this.

Colby blowing his one and only chance at a title

Colby either
-lost the cardio now that he hit 35 yo
-is injured
-actually thought striking would be a good idea

Whatever it is he looks terrible.

If Colby spends the next few rounds like this I don’t want to see sherdoggers meat riding this guy ever again

Back