PBP UFC 296: Edwards vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/16 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? Hooker loses to every good fighter he faces. He got TKO'd by a featherweight.

How does a win over him earn a title shot?

Paddy needs like 3 more wins.
I don't agree either. But I think that's what the UFC is going to do. Unfortunately...

Hopefully Colby will never get a title shot again, its not warranted. His best win and performance was a decision over RDA many many many years ago, thats as good as it gets for him.

Sports Center with the full close up video of the Fight of the Night , Strickland vs DDP

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

Also Paddy Pimblett looks like complete garbage. He will get absolutely destroyed by a top fighter.

And ffs someone please chain Tony up and never let him fight again.

Let's do Pimblett vs Joel Alvarez next
It has been announced that Joel will fight Ludovit Klein on a card in Abu Dhabi on the 2nd of March. Pretty disappointed tbf, would rather see Joel smash Paddy which would at least draw some eyes.

Hopefully Colby will never get a title shot again, its not warranted. His best win and performance was a decision over RDA many many many years ago, thats as good as it gets for him.
Colby's next title shot should be in PFL. Sitting on the sidelines for almost two years and getting his 3rd Title shot after beating a mediocre fighter like Masvidal, and for Colby to look plain terrible should be his last straw. I agree with Dana that Colby looked old and slow. He looked like a shell of himself, sleepwalking for 5 Rounds. Belal or Shavkat at least put in the work to get the next shot against Edwards. 3 Title Shots were enough for Colby. Very disgraceful performance by Colby after all the stuff he has said about Leon.

Colby's next title shot should be in PFL. Sitting on the sidelines for almost two years and getting his 3rd Title shot after beating a mediocre fighter like Masvidal, and for Colby to look plain terrible should be his last straw. I agree with Dana that Colby looked old and slow. He looked like a shell of himself, sleepwalking for 5 Rounds. Belal or Shavkat at least put in the work to get the next shot against Edwards. 3 Title Shots were enough for Colby. Very disgraceful performance by Colby after all the stuff he has said about Leon.
Very true, totally agree with you.... no way he deserves a title shot, maybe people are seeing something that me and you don't but I honestly think he looks crap all the time. He has never impressed me in the slightest.. like I said the decision over RDA was a good win and he looked his best in that fight (many years ago) apart from that nothing stands out.

Even guys like 43 year old Maia was smashing him in the striking lol, not the ground.. Maia was landing flush so easily and smashed Colbys face in... (in the striking!!!!)

He looks crap all the time, he can't finish anyone and has very few top wins, or none really. RDA was the best he looked. Nothing else sticks out to me.

Wow! Yes! Great win for Shavkat! He is possibly the next champion. Great win for Edwards and congratulations to him on defending the UFC Welterweight Title!

Back