PBP UFC 296 Edwards vs. Covington: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - Sat. 12/16 at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another thing I want to note: Islam wants to fight for a 2nd belt, same with edwards, ddp, Strickland, etc. Will we start to see a trend of fighters looking past their current opponents/divisions end with defeats? Or wins?

My oldest 2 kids keep asking me about this fight and it's amped up since Colby's comments about Leon's dad. Apparently it's blowing up on IG.

I usually save any praise for Colby for his in-cage performance. I won't praise him here but iffffffffffffffffff the whole thing is a work then he deserves huge credit b/c he's sold the shit out of this fight to the 16-18 year old age group and that's not easy unless you're a Tik Tok Warrior like the Paul's etc.

And, sadly, guys like me advocating for Belal are literally proven wrong by this. It is a business and by hook or unethical crook Colby is indeed selling this fight.
Yeah, I don't see a bunch of 16-18 yr old Tic-Tokers shelling out 100 bucks to buy the ppv just to watch Colby.

What'd he say about Leon's dad? I don't really watch the pre fight shit anymore.

He said he was going to kill Leon so he could see his dad in hell or something like that. Classic dummy trying to be clever.

giphy.gif

I am IN, Sherbros!!!!
Get hype !!!!!!!!

Still rooting for you to get through this ASAP, dude.

And that sucks about your cat :( We had a cat that ended up riddled with cancer, bless her, she barely complained until late on when there was nothing to be done.

Fuck cancer, and definitely fuck cat cancer.
Thanks man! Very kind of you to say. That's how this cat was. Sorry had to go through that. Pets are gone too soon.

Another thing I want to note: Islam wants to fight for a 2nd belt, same with edwards, ddp, Strickland, etc. Will we start to see a trend of fighters looking past their current opponents/divisions end with defeats? Or wins?
That trend has been going on for a while now, you're just late. Ha

Back