• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 296 Edwards vs. Covington: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - Sat. 12/16 at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another thing I want to note: Islam wants to fight for a 2nd belt, same with edwards, ddp, Strickland, etc. Will we start to see a trend of fighters looking past their current opponents/divisions end with defeats? Or wins?

Islam and DDP have both said they want to another division's champ because there's no one left for them to face in their own division. Islam has fought 1 top ten guy and thinks he cleaned out the division.

the UFC is becoming a bigger garbage pile than I ever imagined it could be.

Worse than the issues with pics/gifs is to not have a live thread tbh gonna be a nightmare later LOL

Sherdog dev crew cutting a promo on us like:

giphy.gif

First up. A couple of hws.

hw:%20Martin%20Buday%20(13-1)%20vs.%20Shamil%20Gaziev%20(11-0)

Edited: this was copied and pasted from the original post and I'm posting using iOS on an iPad.

I'm gonna stick to just posting for the rest of this PbP discussion because I don't know if anyone can read this and truly don't understand workarounds. If anyone wants to make suggestions feel free to tag me. I'm just going to enjoy this card whatever is going on lol.

Thats pretty much been my #1 request. Word is we'll have something similar soon.
I know what a nightmare it is, and how helpless-feeling it is waiting on programmers to fix bugs like that. I deal with a lot of website issues for my company, but not on the developer/coder side of things.

We had a bug recently where a bunch of customers couldn’t log into their accounts. They’d enter their email address and password, click the ‘Log In’ button, and the site would just refresh the login screen again in an endless loop, like an MC Escher nightmare.

Took over 2 weeks to fix that shit, and me having to explain all of this to pissed off customers was no fun at all.

To be fair to Buday, they haven't exactly been given the creme de la creme...

He's been fighting guys of vaguely the same calibre for a while.

Back