*** UFC 297: Sean Strickland vs. DDP - Who Did You Think Won Mega Thread ***

Who did you think should have won the fight?

• Dricus

Votes: 196 48.9%
  • Strickland

Votes: 205 51.1%

• Total voters
It’s always hard to score fights like this where one fighter is more active but relatively pitter pat, and the other lands bigger but fewer strikes and has more positional dominance. Not surprised it is so even in the voting. I had it 2-2 going into the last and couldn’t make up my mind on the last round.

The 5th round was absolutely undeniable Sean's round.

Please watch again.

I thought Sean edged it out in Round 5, but this was a super close, high level chess match.

They count baby jabs as significant strikes, babydoll.
Look at DDPs face. 76 more head strikes, 36 more significant strikes for Sean. Easy win for Sean the only people that thought DDP won are try hards

Look at DDPs face. 76 more head strikes, 36 more significant strikes for Sean. Easy win for Sean the only people that thought DDP won are try hards
Nah, you just weren't paying attention, which is why you are relying on "statistics"

2,3,4 Du Plessis.

Sounds like copium to me.

Imagine getting worked up over Strickland baby jabbing his way to a loss.
Imagine thinking DDP landed damage, when his face looked worse as the result of eating 76 more punches. If it was baby jabs then why does DDP look like shit? If DDP landed damage, why was Sean never hurt, wobbled, phased, in danger?

Imagine thinking DDP landed damage, when his face looked worse as the result of eating 76 more punches. If it was baby jabs then why does DDP look like shit? If DDP landed damage, why was Sean never hurt, wobbled, phased, in danger?
Strickland was in danger the entire fight. That is why he was running away the entire time.

Strickland was in danger the entire fight. That is why he was running away the entire time.
LOL. Strickland was never wobbled, hurt, winced from any strike that DDP landed. He also wasn't "running" away. He landed 76 more head strikes, 36 more significant strikes and looked far better post fight than DDP. DDPs face is the face of a man who ate 76 more head strikes throughout the course of a five round fight. Strickland was never in danger, never hurt from anything DDP threw.

Imagine thinking DDP landed damage
1940927513.jpg

LOL. Strickland was never wobbled, hurt, winced from any strike that DDP landed. He also wasn't "running" away. He landed 76 more head strikes, 36 more significant strikes and looked far better post fight than DDP. DDPs face is the face of a man who ate 76 more head strikes throughout the course of a five round fight. Strickland was never in danger, never hurt from anything DDP threw.
Does coping this hard hurt? Asking for a friend.

Back