PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the best fighters of all time isn't a fighter.

Serious question, are you stupid or something?
Oh nah, you’re just not caught up on just bleed lore.

There are fighters and there are athletes. Those who bang bro, and those who wall and stall, you see? Just bleed, and just win.

At the church of just bleed, we respect the GSP’s and Mayweather’s. But they are not blessed by the just bleed gods. Geniuses of their craft, no doubt. But still, not blessed by just bleed.

It’s not a condemnation. Merely, an observation.

There are fighters. There are athletes.

Here’s a half hearted set of examples of fighters blessed by just bleed:

Mike Perry.
Alex Perreira. And Jiri for that matter,
Mike Tyson in his prime.
Rory McDonald before he got saved. And of course Robbie fucking Lawler.
Jon Jones on steroids. Lmao.

I can go on and on, but I think you get the point.

Guys that are not blessed by just bleed.

GSP.
Jon Fitch.
Jake shields.

At the church of just bleed, we respect your logical disagreements. We are well educated on the sport and understand nuance and high level technique. We admire it. It certainly takes a high level intellect to use strategy combined with athleticism and skill to defeat a dangerous opponent.

But Michel Pereira is more blessed by just bleed than Dominick Cruz.

If you can’t understand that, you can’t understand the doctrines of just bleed. It’s not only about winning. But it’s about HOW you win.

This may come off as stupid to you, ultimately. I’m at peace with that. We simply enjoy the mixed martial arts from different paradigms. And I prefer to not have a stick up my ass. I came for skilled violence. But with an emphasis on violence.

Just bleed bless your bum life.

Back