UFC 300 broke Sherdog

Use ad blocker. Clean your cache and cookies. Max still didn't crash Suredawg more than your settings did, Sherbro. Still glad you're here BFT.
You know what Im saying right? Theres been at least 10 different times since 300 where i could not even access the site ...I get a crashed page indicator The same page I got for half a day straight during and right after 300.

It broke bet365 too and pissed off thousands and thousands of people

The last few "upgrades" have made shit weirder and weirder around here.

Don't ban me guys, I just remember easier posting / sharing formats than this one.

If you don't do that, you can barely use this site. Half my phone pops up with spam.
Yeah, I've been good on the computer as ive been a long timer user of Ad block...but on my phone I got really pissed like 2 weeks ago and someone suggested braves something.. and then I was like "hmm, I don't use opera gx as much on my computer (only to use different audios on different monitors on my computer), but OperaGX must have a nice built in ad blocker for the phone."

Man, after I started using OperaGX on my phone, I'm shocked.. using it for everything else as well...the shit is so fluid..it kicks Chrome's ass.. and blocks the entire ad shit on this site that used to bug the hell out of my browser on chrome and made me lose posts.. it's awesome

Last edited:
OperaGX on Android and Edge in Windows 10 work fine with this site.

And yes it is shitty that the site is that bad on other browsers.

I just found the adblocker on Edge for Android. Works flawlessly too

Back