UFC 300 Main Event is wack!

I don't think he does I remember a thread a while back talking about how it was on the prelims

but I never saw any actual proof of it
...well who knows...card is stacked, imo
Screenshot_20240113-173140_Chrome.jpg
...and if Zhang Yan would actually be the Main Event... wouldnt it be:
UFC 300: Zhang x Yan ?
Screenshot_20240113-172955_Chrome.jpg
...hey...maybe Jiri is on the prelims.
I dont really care about the fight placement...
This card is gonna be in April...there are still a couple weeks left with fights to be announced...

That wont even be the co-main, let alone main event lol

So the current main event is Weili Zhang vs Yan, and the prelim is Jiri vs Rakic, it's just funny because the Jiri vs Rakic fight is way better. I know the card can change but if they are actually the main event I will not watch thats for sure.

9c1e5020-9d64-4e4c-b814-6548a662caa4_text.gif

You set up the show then

Main Event:
Rousey vs Tate III

Co-Main event:
Dana White vs Anne White II - Slap Fight special feature bout

Main card:
- Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk
- Jorge Masdiva vs Nick Diaz for the interim BMF title
- Holly Holm's 11th UFC title shot
- Anthony Smith vs Luke Haberman II

Prelims:
- Some random 105 lb WMMA fighter vs Some other random 105 lb WMMA fighter
- Bruce Buffer vs Frank Trigg II - Elevator match
- Gordon Ryan vs James Toney
- Diego Sanchez vs Issac Marquez II - Bare knuckle boxing special feature bout
- Bethe Correia vs Molly "Meatball" McCann
- Chuck "The Snowman" Liddell vs The English Language

Or we riot!
Shut up and take my money!

Far too many people expect a fighter like Brock, GSP or Ronda to come back for UFC 300 which is completely unrealistic. The event is going to feature fighters who currently compete.

Lol you think thats the main event?

Wed need plenty off pullouts, half the roster would need to get sick and Dana would need to become twice greedier than he currently is for the fight to become main event.

So the current main event is Weili Zhang vs Yan, and the prelim is Jiri vs Rakic, it's just funny because the Jiri vs Rakic fight is way better. I know the card can change but if they are actually the main event I will not watch thats for sure.
It's not the main event.

Problem solved!

A strawweight title fight has literally never main evented a ppv, not even its biggest fights. The idea that this one would main event 300 is absurd. Pointless thread.

that's my point

there's been a lot of people on here talking about the fight as a prelims fight and I want to know why
It's either the fight to open the main card or the prelim headliner. I'm betting on the preliminary headliner.

Prelims for free sounds good to me!

Back