PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pimps. Murder. Shampoo. Lube. Licking. Tigers. Alligators. Skin fetishes. Glad to be amongst you weirdos today.
Wouldn't have it any other way.

2999199_captainzaddy_gengar-late-night-snack-animated.gif

What about a book that is about trapping nutria and hunting dinosaurs :) Maybe you'd like that!
You can't get me to watch swamp people much less read anything. Sherdog is were it's at anyhow, there's many great philosophers on here. Dreyga being just one great example.

People always say this, unfortunately I haven't ever read a book in my life besides the ones I was forced to read in school. Lol, I grew up trapping nutria and hunting alligator ffs. Lol, I'm allergic to books.
Come to md and help eradicate the snake heads and blues infesting this shithole. No books required just government sactioned killing

If you didn't throw rocks at gators and snakes and have secret hideouts in the woods you didn't live. Did I steal bricks from a construction site in 3rd grade and have no moral thoughts yes. I also hated a turtle because if you live on the bayou the turtles will fuck up your fishing. But my dad was a big science fiction man. And he would give me classics to read.
Unfortunately my pops only lived off the land when growing up and never graduated. The guy still only listens to Cajun music. Lol, cooks a mean gumbo though.

Btw, I had to drive that old fuck 35 miles up north just to get some snapping turtle meat here recently. Those turtles do fuck up the fishing for show.

You can't get me to watch swamp people much less read anything. Sherdog is were it's at anyhow, there's many great philosophers on here. Dreyga being just one great example.

I like to watch the stuff from that Peter Santenello guy on YouTube who travels across the US. Last couple of videos been in Louisiana - was waiting for you making a appearance ;)

Back