Media UFC 300: Rise Of The Four-Eyes?!?

Let's Dance

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
FF631878-2819-4685-AF4C-35282AEBB58B.jpeg3B38BF10-684E-4071-B486-CE2042B2F91E.jpeg11435F98-7100-44FA-8472-9CD72E16B790.jpeg

So, will UFC 300 be the event that finally cements the superiority of the cerebral, intellectual, bespectacled mixed martial artist?

Is a Jamahal-Justin-Chucky O. parlay the most sound investment since Bitcoin, UFC hot-dog branders and Onnit stocks?

What is the learned consensus Sherbros and gals?

Revenge of the nerds or nah?

<BronTroll1>

It's all dat screen tayum on dem phonez fam deadazz it's causing all da yute to go blind mandem on dem thunder thumb vibez instead of training like dem hardazz combatants back inna day str8 up 💯🧑‍🦯👨🏾‍🦯👓🚫🥸🤳🏾📵
<WellThere>
More likely the fall of the four eyes if we go there.

People forget max was a big fav against poirier.

If Max is the same size as justin and bulk right, Max all day.
<WhatItIs>
He’s all grown up and he’s all growns up! Cupcakes to bulk and bully, gonna be a war!
Man, I need to get another UFC hot dog brander.
<surebuddy>
“These glizzy’s are making me thirsty!”
Olives says he can’t even see in fights, he sees 3 heads and just aims for the middle, not even capping
<WhatIsThis>
Hespect!

I like Justin, but I don't see cerebral and intellectual in him. At least not his fighting. I don't really pay attention to his interviews.

Edit: Starting to second guess myself, he does fight smarter now than he did in WSOF.

More likely the fall of the four eyes if we go there.

People forget max was a big fav against poirier.

If Max is the same size as justin and bulk right, Max all day.
big max fan and i don't care for justin...i don't think max has ever faced anyone as hard hitting as justin so putting your money on him seems rash

big max fan and i don't care for justin...i don't think max has ever faced anyone as hard hitting as justin so putting your money on him seems rash

we will see. size equal, max is better i think.

not sure if Max is big enough for lw.

Glasses have always been a sign of intelligence among fighters…

whats-up-with-bryce-mitchells-shoulder-anybody-have-any-v0-h75d3g84mbxa1.jpg

1534948941790-Screen-Shot-2018-08-22-at-104134-AM.png

Back