UFC 304 is seriously stacked

Is this the card in the giant ball? If so, they should have went with Leon vs Shavkat for the headliner.
Its in Manchester, the giant ball is the Sphere which takes place in September in Vegas (306)

People say Belal is boring like Leon isn't. It's hilarious the short tainted memories people have on here.

People say Belal is boring like Leon isn't. It's hilarious the short tainted memories people have on here.
Neither are exciting but if their last fights are anything to go by, I'd rather watch Belal than Leon. Leons fight with Colby was by the far the most boring shit I've ever watched and the fact he couldn't finish a guy that wasn't even making an effort to fight is just wild. But yet again, Belal not being able to finish a guy with a broken arm is equally bad, so...

{<shrug}

Neither are exciting but if their last fights are anything to go by, I'd rather watch Belal than Leon. Leons fight with Colby was by the far the most boring shit I've ever watched.
Main event Belal gonna take this sport from tears to glory.

Main event Belal gonna take this sport from tears to glory.
Wait until Belal gets that belt wrapped around his waist. No one expected the Usman upset and no one will expect the leon upset.

Reactions: HHJ
It's alright, not really stacked imo.

Main event will be a snooze fest
Solid hw Co main but the interim thing fucks it up a little
Allen runs through giga
The kape fight gets cancelled
Bobby beating up Paddy should be fun

Not the biggest fan or Belal but he did have a very good performance against Brady. I thought he did great compared to some of his previous fights.

How do you guys figure Belal-Leon will be boring? I think its gonna be good unless Leon completely blows him out of the water.
Its a possibility but I see Belal fighting his heart out now that he got the chance.

Stacked!

giphy.gif

Yeah, it is a better card then 300 imo.
And probably only in your opinion. 300 was a banger from early prelims to main event, with the exception of Aljamain Sterling of course. Zhang/Yan was a disappointment but it wasnt near Sterling levels of shite.

Card is ok … not stacked at all

Most interesting fight is Mokaev vs kape

Blaydes rematch should be interesting too

Edwards always boring … Belal always boring

Allen vs giga as featured fight - common - both coming off loses

Leon Vs Belal might actually be alright. The first time they fought Leon wasn't cautious at all and just came out and started laying into him. I don't think he sees him as a threat.

Unreal that MVP isnt on this card, would've made this a masterpiece

Still a solid card though

Back