Rumored UFC 306 at the Sphere will be ONE AND DONE!!!

I honestly have no clue what the UFC is going to do at the Sphere. Its not really set up for combat sports. Its not like you can have visuals playing while a fight is taking place. That would be too distracting. And lets be honest, its not like the UFC is known for its production values.

Here's some drone footage that gives a sense of the size of the place. There's a little stage down front

Interesting... the production and setup team is going to have to exercise their ingenuity to make this work lol

Sphere Management worried about MMA Undesirables wrecking the place, ruining the ambiance, and harming its reputation.

Bro, would you want a bunch of filthy Sherdoggers getting into your classy establishment? You'd have people passing out in droves because they're not used to fresh air compared to the mixture of BO and Axe body spray in their mom's basement. Seriously?

I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago for the second time. I think its quite over rated as a destination. The Sphere looked cool from the a distance but I have no idea what the inside is like. It certainly attracts attention with all the lights though.

I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago for the second time. I think its quite over rated as a destination. The Sphere looked cool from the a distance but I have no idea what the inside is like. It certainly attracts attention with all the lights though.

I've never been but I think if one is going to Vegas it has to be with the objective to be fucked up 24/7 and just run wild for as long as you're there, and then it'll be a great destination.

Guys, this how it went. Hunter got a call from the people over at the Sphere and they were like "We would love to have the UFC here". It was a logistics nightmare but we love challenges, this team loves a challenge, just like during the pandemic, so I said "Let's do it" and here we are.

<Grimes01>

The stage is small as hell at that venue and the seats are very far away. It was designed to be watched on the screen. Which kills the immersion.

"It wasnt necessarily built for UFC events" - by that he means it's too expensive. Look at how many Apex cards they spam at us.

Dana says this will be “One and Done.” So, confirmed, this means the sphere will be the new home of the UFC? because whatever Dana says, it’s the complete opposite.

Cost too much, they're use to the free Apex.

All these comments are telling that no one has even seen the inside of the sphere.

They likely have a contract for the T mobile Arena , Arena is much cheaper to put on, Arena has more seating , assortment of other items just much easier where they are.. I doubt it's a 1 off but it maybe ends up once every few years.

i mean if you like to watch fights high on shrooms this is probably the event for you

So… not even going to be a good venue for the ufc? Yeesh. Not the best statement to hear regarding hyping it up.
Reading comprehension is an issue for you is it?

“Not necessarily built for UFC events”. Where does it says it’s not a good venue? It doesn’t say that.

You said that.

Back