UFC all over Tyson Fury hype

By being entertaining.

Plus, hes not arrogant; hes confident, charming and funny.

Take off the hater goggles.

Im not a hater, i'm a fan of the guy, im a fan of any fighter who perfects their shit talking to sell fights. But i also recognize the hypocrisy from fight fans when it comes to certain fighters.

Im not a hater, i'm a fan of the guy, im a fan of any fighter who perfects their shit talking to sell fights. But i also recognize the hypocrisy from fight fans when it comes to certain fighters.

Cool.

Just odd that a fan would choose to focus on the negative. Though your post read like you weren't a fan.

The only legit criticism you had was the drug fail.

Well, that's professional sport for you. He was punished, did his time, came back clean, presumably; now hes back entertaining the fans and hes the most entertaining hw boxer this generation.

Enjoy it

He was already the best HW in the world before UFC hype (which I only learned about from your thread anyway). And also Wilder didn't win shit.

I dont understand why Wilder is fighting Ortiz, that's a very risky fight for him, Ortiz is no slouch and will be better second time round having been in there and felt Wilder.

Deontay posted something like "all my controversial wins will be dealt with" as a justification for fighting Ortiz, yet he won that fight by KO. If you want to address your controversies, how about you start with the biggest one in your career against Fury?

So frustrating.

Uh Fury is the one who declined the rematch, not Wilder. Wilder wanted to do the immediate rematch, but Fury wanted to go back to fighting bums.

Most of you guys have so much hate for Wilder you don't even check for the facts, just slander the guy for no reason.

Same reason most of you think Fury won and not a draw, plenty of those rounds could have went either way. I guarantee you if Mayweather had been dropped hard twice like that in any of his big fights you same people would be screaming how he got destroyed no matter if he won the other rounds or not.

Cool.

Just odd that a fan would choose to focus on the negative. Though your post read like you weren't a fan.

The only legit criticism you had was the drug fail.

Well, that's professional sport for you. He was punished, did his time, came back clean, presumably; now hes back entertaining the fans and hes the most entertaining hw boxer this generation.

Enjoy it

I only pointed out the negative to point out the hypocrisy of the fans. My gripe is with them not Fury.

Wilder lost.
But to be fair, it was the first time he did not box a can.

I only pointed out the negative to point out the hypocrisy of the fans. My gripe is with them not Fury.

And I pointed out your points weren't valid.

- In boxing, in between fighting top guys, boxers and their promoters pad their bank accounts, records by fighting lower ranked guys, that's the game as its always been

- the masses dont give a shit about failed tests, and he served his time, move on

- hes not arrogant, hes funny and charming

- fans want to be entertained, not stand in constant judgement of people just cos they're in the limelight, cos they wanna enjoy life not be a miser, theres no hypocrisy here

Peace

the good thing about the draw is in 20 years it'll be used to distinguish who actually saw the fight.

I always use Hagler vs Duran for that fight, can always tell who went straight to Boxrec to look the fight up and who actually sat down and watched it.

No way that fight should have been a draw. Scoring 2 knockdowns gives you 2 10-8 rounds, losing every other round means you lost, 116-110.
Wilder clearly lost.....
Except anyone who actually watched the fight knows Fury won that boxing match.
He beat Wilder by like 10 rounds to 2. Boxing... not even gonna once
If you watched the fight you’d know he was robbed

(quoting all of you as to save time)

Do I agree with the decision? No.

Does that matter? No.

It is scored a draw nothing can change that. No point getting bent out of shape about it, the history books will score it a draw and thats that.

No actually being unbiased, it is ruled a draw. No bitching and moaning will change that.

What I think doesn't really matter the record books say its a draw,
But using poor judging to support your claim against a fighter's ability is deceptive.

But using poor judging to support your claim against a fighter's ability is deceptive.

No, refer to my post literally directly above yours.

Its a draw no complaining will change that. If your salty about it cool, but dont try and rope me into it.

(quoting all of you as to save time)

Do I agree with the decision? No.

Does that matter? No.

It is scored a draw nothing can change that. No point getting bent out of shape about it, the history books will score it a draw and thats that.
Valid point but you used the fight being a draw as a knock against Fury while admitting here you also disagree with it.

I assume you know Boxing has a history of absurd decisions like this.

Bit of a contradiction there no?

I was there live. Such a troll w his apollo creed entrance. Place was full of Brits. Good time.

Valid point but you used the fight being a draw as a knock against Fury while admitting here you also disagree with it.

I assume you know Boxing has a history of absurd decisions like this.

Bit of a contradiction there no?

I wasnt meaning it as a knock against Fury. he is VERY good, but people are spouting things like he is the best ever, would KO Tyson etc etc etc.

I am a fan of the guy, I just think people are taking it a bit over board.

Uh Fury is the one who declined the rematch, not Wilder. Wilder wanted to do the immediate rematch, but Fury wanted to go back to fighting bums.

Most of you guys have so much hate for Wilder you don't even check for the facts, just slander the guy for no reason.

Same reason most of you think Fury won and not a draw, plenty of those rounds could have went either way. I guarantee you if Mayweather had been dropped hard twice like that in any of his big fights you same people would be screaming how he got destroyed no matter if he won the other rounds or not.

It's not just fans who think Fury won. Almost every single professional boxer or expert has said Fury won. If you can't see the robbery that happened then you are biased.

I wasnt meaning it as a knock against Fury. he is VERY good, but people are spouting things like he is the best ever, would KO Tyson etc etc etc.

You want to talk about a tad overboard. Hello Mike Tyson. Even you right there put him on some mythical pedestal. He isn't even a top 10 HW of all time. Yet you talk about him like he was Jesus.

Fair enough and I definitely don't disagree which you can see for yourself if you cared enough to take a look at the "Conor giving props to the Gypsy King" thread.

Back