UFC Boxing Edition Version 3

Tavares is a good grappler who has grapplefucked guys like Omigawa, Gamburyan, Fisher, Black, Peralta, Weichel, Guida etc. He drew with Lentz, beat Stout in a close one, shouldve got the decision against Tyson Griffin and has only really been dominated by Khabib before fighting Choi. He got KOd by Wiman but it was a back and forth FOTN, and he was winning against Roller before he got caught by a combo in the 2nd

He was supposed to test Chois gurappling, tried to grapplefuck him and failed and got KOd easily in a couple minutes, along with Khabib the most dominant loss of his career. It was a VERY impressive performance.

Tavares is a far better fighter than Brimage at any point. Hes better than Brandao as well and on a similar level to Siver.

Tavares now is a better fighter than Holloway was when Conor fought him too. He was EXTREMELY green, like 20yo, in his 3rd year of MMA and a few months backed robbed Leonard Garcia of all ppl of a win. He wasnt anywhere near the stratosphere he is now

The Wiman fight was excellent. If people havent seen Tavares vs Wiman,they need to get on it.

John Lineker vs John Dodson headlines the Portland show in October, fun ass fight right there.

Jake Shields submitted Lyoto Machida by heel hook with 21 seconds left in their grappling for cancer match.

The Nate-McGregor rematch is a week away and I've yet to start feeling it, which is surprising to me as a long time fan of the Diaz brothers and as someone who kinda likes McGregor as well. Their first fight was quality too, but as of now I'm still a little ho-hum about it.

The Nate-McGregor rematch is a week away and I've yet to start feeling it, which is surprising to me as a long time fan of the Diaz brothers and as someone who kinda likes McGregor as well. Their first fight was quality too, but as of now I'm still a little ho-hum about it.

I feel the same but on fight week it will pick up. Once they get face to face and the days get closer to it actually happening. Fight should be fireworks.

I feel the same but on fight week it will pick up. Once they get face to face and the days get closer to it actually happening. Fight should be fireworks.

I hope it changes.

Their first fight had my money upon the announcement and then that first press conference they did together, which was more than a week out. I watched that press conference they did last month, listened to their conference call from last week, watched McGregor's thing yesterday, etc., etc., and I'm still not finding my excitement level for it yet.

Isn't it about time this thread be put to rest and a new one brought to life? You should do the honours Bobby Jenks.

I hope it changes.

Their first fight had my money upon the announcement and then that first press conference they did together, which was more than a week out. I watched that press conference they did last month, listened to their conference call from last week, watched McGregor's thing yesterday, etc., etc., and I'm still not finding my excitement level for it yet.

It hasn't exploded the way the last one did yet, even if it doesn't I don't care because it's going to be an awesome fight and there is a lot to look forward to on this card.

Isn't it about time this thread be put to rest and a new one brought to life? You should do the honours Bobby Jenks.

I'm good I never start these things. Everyone tries to blame me for bringing mma discussion here in this forum but I've never started the UFC threads here.

It hasn't exploded the way the last one did yet, even if it doesn't I don't care because it's going to be an awesome fight and there is a lot to look forward to on this card.

It's likely going to be a one fight card for me just because of The Hip concert being on television that night. I'll probably just end up fighting a way to watch the main event and nothing else.

It's likely going to be a one fight card for me just because of The Hip concert being on television that night. I'll probably just end up fighting a way to watch the main event and nothing else.

I would recommend checking out Rumble and Glover also, something violent gonna happen in that one.

I'm good I never start these things. Everyone tries to blame me for bringing mma discussion here in this forum but I've never started the UFC threads here.

Well, I don't want to do it since barely anybody ever responds to the few threads I did start on here over the years. People will think the UFC is dying if I start it up. It's gotta be you Bobby Jenks, since if you don't, Marc will.

Well, I don't want to do it since barely anybody ever responds to the few threads I did start on here over the years. People will think the UFC is dying if I start it up. It's gotta be you Bobby Jenks, since if you don't, Marc will.

I'm sure he will lol

I'm not familiar with The Hip so it must be important lol

Damn it you. Did you not read my posts about that earlier in the thread? See? This is why I won't be starting the new thread. Even my friends on here ignore what I say.

Damn it you. Did you not read my posts about that earlier in the thread? See? This is why I won't be starting the new thread. Even my friends on here ignore what I say.

I did I just have a shitty memory bro lol Nothing personal

I did I just have a shitty memory bro lol Nothing personal

I would say it's because you've smoked too much pot in your life, but there's two issues with me saying that. 1. I remember you saying you didn't smoke the stuff from a couple of months ago. 2. I'm an occasional pot smoker myself.

I would say it's because you've smoked too much pot in your life, but there's two issues with me saying that. 1. I remember you saying you didn't smoke the stuff from a couple of months ago. 2. I'm an occasional pot smoker myself.
haha yeah it's not that, although my father smoked enough for me and him so maybe that affected me lol

Back