UFC Cuts German Due to Alleged Neo-Nazi Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timo F**ch't

The UFC just released newly-signed German fighter Timo Feucht after some alleged past neo-nazi ties emerged, sources confirmed BJPenn.com following a report from MMA Fighting.

Timo Feucht (8-1 MMA) was supposed to compete later this summer on Dana White’s Contender Series, but eventually inked a multi-bout deal with the UFC. He should have made his promotional debut against Kenneth Bergh on July 15 in Abu Dhabi at Fight Island’s facility.

Obligatory:

36iB5lW.jpg

Timo Feucht up his past.

Inb4: "bruh, free speech doesn't exist anymore!" and "today everyone is a nazi, what's the big deal about protesting with masks and baseball bats* and being friends with nazis?"

*(EDIT: i confused Feucht with his coach Brinsa in regards to going to a protest with a baseball bat and a mask.
Feucht was alongside roughly 250 neo-nazis and right-wing-hooligans which assaulted an part of Leipzig which is known to be "alternative" though.
He alongside some of his training partners also were caught by the police with weapons and mummery-utensils when they apparently had planned an attack on a anti-racist fan group of a Leipzig soccer club.)

Last edited:
Kenneth Bergh got a UFC deal??

As a Scandinavian I want him to do good but at this point in his career he still has absolute terrible TDD against the fence which should be fairly easy to learn the basics of

"The German mixed martial artist currently trains alongside the likes of Alexander Gustafsson and Ilir Latifi in Sweden. In the past, however, Feucht was coached by Benjamin “The Hooligan” Brinsa, an undefeated prospect that was signed by the UFC in 2013 but was released from the company shortly after when reports of his Neo-Nazi ties surfaced."

Damn even his coach got cut by the UFC for being a Nazi piece of shit. Birds of a feather and all that.

{<jordan}

Makes me wonder about Gus now hmmm.<Durant35>

Inb4: "bruh, free speech doesn't exist anymore!" and "today everyone is a nazi, what's the big deal about protesting with masks and baseball bats and being friends with nazis?"
Protesting with baseball bats? Y'all need to up your assault weapon game when expressing your views in public

Good, the only reason someone would be upset over a Neo-Nazi being fired is if they are a Neo-Nazi them-self .
<WellThere>
I"m sure we got some closeted ones on this board.

Pretty soon we'll hear from fucks that say , "its not hate! It's heritage!" or some bullshit like that.
Yeah, probably.

This thread has been done in another form recently, but was deleted (for whatever reason) after some time by the way and i can tell you there was a lot of political discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back