UFC fans in the UK

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
Other than cocaine, How do you guys manage to stay up in the early hours of the morning to watch these events on a consistent basis? I'm straight up skipping this weekend's UK PPV because there's no way I'll be staying awake from 1am-5am.

I don't know how you guys do it so often

s-l1600.jpg

Uhm, so when does UFC 286 start on saturday?

Record it and watch it, lay in bed and order breakfast on Sunday morning.

Have a relaxing morning in bed watching the fights.

I'm in Scotland and used to stay up but now I just check results next and and find the fights if they looked interesting, unless Zhang is fighting then I'll stay up

No,Im just sayin I used to stay up for MMA. If i really wanted to see it,id find a way.
Tbf you can't beat the live experience. Watching the fights in the morning just not the same lol

I don't, just watch it in the morning and skip all the adverts. I'm in bed by 2300 and if I'm drinking it's earlier.

Knowing that these fights already happened and you can just learn the results kill the excitement for me. Also very hard to avoid the results. They just pop up out of nowhere lol
I have alot of friends into it. They will send me a msg as soon as it happens even if im not fuckin watchin it. Damned annoying.

Back