UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura Prelims PBP discussion 6:30pmET/3:30pmPT/11:30pmUK

I know she's the first Australian woman to fight in the UFC, and according to the internet she was also part of the first WMMA bout in Australia. But you know her better than any of us, so I defer to you on her.

Its a tough one because I see where the fans are coming from (she only has had 9 fights etc.). But then what you don't see is how, at one point in time, Alex has continuously asked for fights but couldn't get any - how the women in the gym used to really look up to her and how much she mentored them.

I don't think Alex lost tonight due to a lack of skills. I just think, when she was at her prime, WMMA didn't get the level of exposure it has today and she missed out on that due to sheer timing.

That being said, I'm not trying to take anything away from Nadia. Congrats to her.

Apparently Tai Tuivasa is a absolute bad ass and uses Hunt as a punching bag in training, so looking forward to seeing his UFC debut . People hyped him a lot before so I wanna see for myself

damn! the ref looks like he'd smoke both these guys.

So should Nadia ‘I might have a penis but you have to find out’ Kassem be the nickname?

Now that I've started posting this card's about to start being worthwhile. Just you watch :cool:

Oh, the blonde ring girl is Kahili Blundell, I almost forgot.

John Sharp definitely looks like he killed somebody at some point in his life

Apparently Tai Tuivasa is a absolute bad ass and uses Hunt as a punching bag in training, so looking forward to seeing his UFC debut . People hyped him a lot before so I wanna see for myself

He's certainly facing no slouch in Volkanovski. Dude is good, too.

War president Camacho!

Back