PBP UFC Fight Night 176: Woodley vs. Burns - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4-0 Burns

Woodley has to finish him or he will lose a lopsided decision. Woodley has to let go now!!!

I was hoping Burns would get it done but he's looked incredible so far, would genuinely be interested in seeing him against Usman

The corner isn't putting the urgency in there like they should.

T. Wood doesn't have it anymore. Has attempted to do very little, despite clearly being in a hole from the start.
Seems like it was right hand or nothing in his mind.

Wud Li looking extra bad today then again he also looked mediocre against Usman too.

I'll never forgive Woodley for KO'ing Robbie off his throne, and then looking like shit in every fight since (except 1).

Fuck you meng.

Woodley is done..is he doesn’t get finished here it’s justa a matter of time before he gets ko cold

The ex champ can't even win a round now... but he always fought like this <36>
giphy.gif

Besides the Till and Lawler fights , where he lands the bomb early, he always just stands there with his back to the cage.

Is Burns dominating Woodley more than Usman did??

Funny thing is Gilbert doesn't even look good or remotely impressive in any way. Woodley just looks terrible, dude should just retire at this point, his heart obviously isn't in fighting anymore

I think what we’re seeing a one guy hitting his stride and finally putting it together while other is hitting the downswing of his career while not being fully committed to the sport.

Woodley went the Ronda route.

Extracurricular nonsense, not focused enough.

He looks slow, lethargic, timing is off, not listening to coaches, unconfident, doesnt even want to be in there.

Back