PBP UFC Fight Night 231 - Almeida vs. Lewis PBP Discussion: Sat 11/4 at 6PM ET / 3PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Allen Craig is a good fight but main event? Yikes... Rest of that card looks bad too

28 strikers coming for that belt the best guys around super heavyweights we got the Champs
and
Chris munez
WELCOME TO POWERSLAP

3 wins straight lol, the 4th was turned to a NC due to Ritalinic Acid found in his system.{<hhh]

Ah fair, appreciate the answer! Completely forgot that's what happened with Khabib/Al.
So in the outrageously unlikely outcome of a Draw, there would be no Champ or Interim.
The situations are different in the sense that Conor was being stripped. Whereas it’s my understanding that Hill has vacated. But yeah, that’s what I’ve read.

Of course a draw would be weird. And I haven’t seen a draw addressed specifically. But as far as I know. The title would be vacant if there was a draw.

Stipe will be 50 by the time Jones is back...
Imagine what Francis would have done to Jones if he couldn't wrestle. Mayes is one of JOnes main sparring partners at HW.
Mayes stuffed Jones so hard he sent him to the hospital. If that's truly what happened, I'm convinced Francis would have actually killed Jon.

Super heavyweight power slap. What a time to be alive

Still haven't accepted the fact that Nicholas Dalby dispatch of Muslim Salikov pretty effortlessly.

I mean yes, cardio, but still.

Back