PBP UFC Fight Night 239 - Tuivasa vs. Tybura Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/16 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right in the feels.

3ttko3ylnvc01.jpg

My doggo just started having back and leg issues. We're getting her laser therapy and she's on meds. We bought her a heating pad solely for her. She's 13. I'm gonna be a mess when she's gone.

My doggo just started having back and leg issues. We're getting here laser therapy and she's on meds. We bought her a heating pad solely for her. She's 13. I'm gonna be a mess when she's gone.
At least you're doing all you can for her. That's all you can. It's never easy when they go

Fuckin got here in time for the nothingburger of a fight. Hope they prove me wrong.

Pannie's fights almost go the distance, but Chiasson is a finisher.

In fact the last time a Pannie fight saw a finish, Chiasson tapped her.

This is the rematch of the decade.

Lol does Cruz not have a family? Who the fuck cares about a dog compared to their parents.
Oh shut up, nobody is suggesting that he should have went for the dog before his parents.

The dog woke Mark up and allowed him to save his parents and dogs are pets and pets are family to a lot of people.

Any gems on this card I should go back and watch? Preferably without telling me the outcome.

My doggo just started having back and leg issues. We're getting here laser therapy and she's on meds. We bought her a heating pad solely for her. She's 13. I'm gonna be a mess when she's gone.

I know that feeling. We lost our last pug due to Lyme disease when she turned 8. Our current pug is 7, and I know that day will come soon. It sucks.

ESPN's player is worse than 90% of illegal streams whose quality I would know nothing about, probably. Stutters and stammers at 1GB/s

Sad about the dog now. Didn't expect that when I turned on.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back