PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just learn how to defend a head & arm throw as a woman and you'll never get taken down ever again unless you're fighting Suarez

It's incredible these chicks are still going for the throw regularly in 2024... wtf

My theory is that they are used to rolling with regional/amateur chicks in the gym and God only knows how terrible they must be so the head and arm throw probably works like butter

Damn. I took dump truck. Thought it was a gift. Hope I wasn't wrong lol
giphy.gif

Damn GDR coming out blasting. Need dump truck to keep her down and win this round.

Seems like you experts were right to doubt Falcao <DCrying>
I have no idea why Pedrinho looked so crappy, maybe it was big stage jitters? He's always a treat to watch when I manage to catch a Shooto Brasil card with him in it

If he impresses in his next UFC bout, it will be forgiven, but he can't afford to lose another snoozefest like that

He looks he is tough to put away for sure. I'll be looking forward to seeing how he does next. Thx for the info on him.

1-1? Incredibly stupid from Germaine to give Norma the takedown (she almost jumped to guard) but tying her up and going for the Hail Mary arm bar prevents Norma from stealing

Imagine GDR vs Kayla Harrison lol, if Harrison's gas tank holds up at 135 it'd be an absolute mauling.

Back