UFC Fight night Dawson vs Green PBP

Alhassan fucking up Pyfers leg forced Pyfer to go hard for the finish. Nice fight. Alhassan is a tough dude for not tapping.

Round 2 it was, but sub not KO. Al Hassan is SO clueless on the mat. That arm triangle was slow developing and Al Hassan was utterly oblivious to it.

Dawson uFP for fantasy purposes
Green most SS +150
o3.0 -110
o4.5 +170
Green R4SC +325
Green R5SC +325

Okay, the ME determines my night. A lot of plays riding on Dawson under 107.5 fantasy points on PP. Also have 3 that cash with under 17.5 minutes (under 3.5 rounds) as a psuedo hedge as I think if Dawson covers, most likely he needs a finish fairly early in the fight. Not a 100% guaranteed hedge though. Weird things happen. Also have 2 that cash on UD with under 79.55 fantasy points which is a way better line than PP imo. Will be very tough for Dawson to cover this, mistake by UD in my eyes given their scoring system. Wish it would have been up sooner, I'd love to have more on the UD one than the PP one but that's not how it shook out.

F it sprinkle on draw +6600. I can see a few scenarios

Throwing a unit on O1.5
I think Dawson wins, but it is a bit of a jump up in competition for him. If Green has any luck controlling the distance and landing strikes this could be a big derailment. Could be a takedown + squash match for Dawson too.
Either way, I'm gonna sit and wait to see how it plays out before I toss any cash down at those odds.

Throwing a unit on O1.5
I think Dawson wins, but it is a bit of a jump up in competition for him. If Green has any luck controlling the distance and landing strikes this could be a big derailment. Could be a takedown + squash match for Dawson too.
Either way, I'm gonna sit and wait to see how it plays out before I toss any cash down at those odds.

Not sure Bobby is a step up from Ismagulov at this point. Different styles obviously, but in terms of their "level" I would say comparable.

Crazy haha !
At least I'm good with my parlay Buckley vs Morono O1,5 & Dawson vs Green U4,5.

Back