UFC Fight night Dawson vs Green PBP

That's another issue guys have with Green, because he keeps his hands so low his punches come from a place where they just aren't used to seeing them come. If you look at where that punch started, his arm is way lower than where most guys start a punch from.

And yes, Dawson's striking is just not very good.

i cant complain about this card. i hit Bill and JJ in some remaining parlays. lost two parlays because of Davion Franklin , but have a decent size parlay that just needs Decote and Saimann for like 550.

I didnt see nothing special in grant worth the juice. Looking back i wish i had seen the value in Green. Green has that finest style that makes him a good dog+

Was a solid night. Hope you all came out well

on to Bellator

Wonder what kind of odds we could have gotten on Grant Dawson fantasy points: 0

He didn't score, not one strike or anything.

Agreed. Will need to keep aware of that going forward. Anyone who can control distance, counter attack well, or stuff his takedowns should have a noticeable advantage on the feet.
Yeah i thought he was going to just shoot off early and be relentless grappling. fight strategy is something you can't always predict. I guess he was trying to feel out before shooting but paid the price.

Don't think id ever touch Grant against any decent striker with some grappling skills. Green isn't known for lighting guys up with his punches like that, could Grant have a glass jaw perhaps? i admit it was a nice well timed right hand and would have done harm to anyone, but he got his whole-body swaying in a whiplash motion, you'd think Green was prime Tyson.

Are you trolling?

Nah I bet on KK and I saw a close fight. It kinda affects on the perspective when trying to hold back the biases. Diana had that cool throw in second in the end so I guessed someone might score it for her.

I had 30-27 KK and without the affecting biases I'm almost 100% certain I would still have had the same score.

Dawson chin exposed in that one. Green has stung multiple people like this and most of them have survived. I guess this one landed super flush as a counter though.
I'd do Dawson vs Dober next and Gren vs Frevola next. I'd like to see Green get that mmath victory over Dober back before heading against the top of the division.

i cant complain about this card. i hit Bill and JJ in some remaining parlays. lost two parlays because of Davion Franklin , but have a decent size parlay that just needs Decote and Saimann for like 550.

I didnt see nothing special in grant worth the juice. Looking back i wish i had seen the value in Green. Green has that finest style that makes him a good dog+
Why are you putting lines like JJ, Franklin and Billy in parlays? There is enough value to play those straight

Why are you putting lines like JJ, Franklin and Billy in parlays? There is enough value to play those straight
very rarely do i straight bet unless it's a badly mispriced dog and its over 200+ or a juicy prop bet.

I get more return for my dollar. Parlays allow you to bet small and get a bigger return. the two remaining parlays i have are a combine 50$ for 950$

While it's easier to bet bigger and just double up. Im not looking for an easy method. I wanna hone my skills to be able to win and predict long streak wins, it makes me less prone to make mistakes.

I've had two profitable years ranging from 40-46k annually doing this method. Im constantly trying out new betting styles and looking to implement new strategies.

Another thing too is i pay all my bills with mma betting, i can't afford to lose a few hundred bucks per week when the dogs dont come through. You'll find parlaying to be less risk and bigger return overall , you don't take a bigger hit to your wallet. My biggest win this year was 125 and return of 10k.

I'm not advising anyone to copy my style of betting, parlays are a science , and it took two bad years before i figured them out. I also love to straight bet, i have a few regional fighters that im eying right now who are always mispriced by the market. To put it short, I like low risk, big return on investments.

very rarely do i straight bet unless it's a badly mispriced dog and its over 200+ or a juicy prop bet.

I get more return for my dollar. Parlays allow you to bet small and get a bigger return. the two remaining parlays i have are a combine 50$ for 950$

While it's easier to bet bigger and just double up. Im not looking for an easy method. I wanna hone my skills to be able to win and predict long streak wins, it makes me less prone to make mistakes.

I've had two profitable years ranging from 40-46k annually doing this method. Im constantly trying out new betting styles and looking to implement new strategies.

Another thing too is i pay all my bills with mma betting, i can't afford to lose a few hundred bucks per week when the dogs dont come through. You'll find parlaying to be less risk and bigger return overall , you don't take a bigger hit to your wallet. My biggest win this year was 125 and return of 10k.

I'm not advising anyone to copy my style of betting, parlays are a science , and it took two bad years before i figured them out. I also love to straight bet, i have a few regional fighters that im eying right now who are always mispriced by the market. To put it short, I like low risk, big return on investments.
Your betting style is wacky, I don’t believe much of what you said, and lots of what you said doesn’t make any sense.

a real long time successful bettor will tell you parlays long term is losing returns.

Your betting style is wacky, I don’t believe much of what you said, and lots of what you said doesn’t make any sense.

a real long time successful bettor will tell you parlays long term is losing returns.

I dont base my opinion by people who don't put nearly as much effort as i do. ask these same people if they tape fights for 3 hours on a single fighter, make spreadsheets, check for backgrounds in other combat sports. The most expert gamblers rely on arbitrary betting or look for fixes, like delay betting lines and having a live stream on an event.

mma betting isn't also like any other sport. it's actually a lot easier and less volatile when you know what to look for.

btw you can go back a few pages and see i hit a parlay. you're new here so i'll cut you a break, many people here know i post stubs often in the pbp threads.

I dont base my opinion by people who don't put nearly as much effort as i do. ask these same people if they tape fights for 3 hours on a single fighter, make spreadsheets, check for backgrounds in other combat sports. The most expert gamblers rely on arbitrary betting or look for fixes, like delay betting lines and having a live stream on an event.

mma betting isn't also like any other sport. it's actually a lot easier and less volatile when you know what to look for.

btw you can go back a few pages and see i hit a parlay. you're new here so i'll cut you a break, many people here know i post stubs often in the pbp threads.

you don’t know anything actually, the more you speak. You are just pointless rambling.

Your parlay is a joke, and it didn’t even hit yet. I also bet Cossio at +160 and straight, and guess what that bet already cashed for me and my money is in my account.

you don’t know anything actually, the more you speak. You are just pointless rambling.

Your parlay is a joke, and it didn’t even hit yet. I also bet Cossio at +160 and straight, and guess what that bet already cashed for me and my money is in my account.
Mate do whatever makes you happy. Im not fixing what isn't broken. Ive been here for 3 years and still hitting bets. ppl like you have been coming on here for years and saying the same shit you said. they all stopped posting and quit. Lets see if you're still around in 3 years.

This same argument has been rehashed over and over and over on this forum. I always find the "parlays are better!" and "parlays are a long term loser!" arguments to be weird. If you actually want to look at it purely from an objective mathematical standpoint...parlays don't add or take away any value. There's a psychological aspect to betting, so if Stat is able to stay more centered and is less likely to tilt because he risks less to win more, that matters. He may win less often, but when he does they are bigger hits. On the flipside, there can be more risk if you're spreading it out over multiple events, etc. Because of odds shifts, new information, etc. You can have 3 legs hit of a 4 leg parlay and then a few days before the final leg of your parlay you learn something that makes you wish you hadn't locked in the bet tied into the others that you've already won.

Basically, the short version is that there's good and bad about them. Which is true about most things.

Back