UFC Fight night Dawson vs Green PBP

Aldrich using the steady jab she used on Gillian, mirror match as i expected. tho no shoots from DelaRosa

Not watching the fights but of course I had Aldrich dec in pub sports radio contest but since 83 perc of the people had de la Rosa I changed it

2-0 JJ. Weird strategy by MDLR.

Not watching the fights but of course I had Aldrich dec in pub sports radio contest but since 83 perc of the people had de la Rosa I changed it

So what are you saying? You're a follower and not a leader? <45>

P.S. - The fight isn't over yet. And UFC judging.

Montana Rd 1
Jj rd 2
Commentary isn't so good acting like JJ is dominating

Lol and of course like I said fighter with a higher dec rate wins more often then not who was the guy that said that wasn't true

Weird gameplan and not only because she didnt try to wrestle. To beat JJ you need to make her wilt. Zero effort by Montana to do that.

30-27 blowout but cash on those silly live odds

JJ shutout. MDLR just wanted to kickbox. Works for me, I had a very small parlay with JJ over 51.5 sig strikes on UD and a bit bigger one with JJ under under 68.5 FS on PP. Should win both to start out.

Charly mixing up Meteus and Munoz on walkout... she cleared it up tho lol

Screenshot_20231007-1355473.png

I capped that fight correctly. Glad I decided to watch tape for this fight card.

Damn was a lot closer than I thought, JJ landed 65 and defended a TD so I think her FS on PP is 67. Barely under, but it works.

Have Aori over 48.5 sig strikes in one parlay. Regret it a little now.

Back