UFC Fight night Dawson vs Green PBP

1-0 Johnny but some good stuff Aori as well.

1-1 -Johnny maybe tiring a bit

1-1
I need Aori to really land a lot of sig strikes rd 3 to have a shot to get the over. Figured he might get stuck for one round with a lot of grappling and not land much, but too much wasted time rd 2 as well. Damn.

Lb Aori $175 -125 right before he got clocked and taken down in r1. Luckily survived and won the fight

Murata probably too strong to not impose her will on Vanessa but the layoff and her lack of striking skill make me want to take 20 buck chance on Vanessa.

Played dec with 20

This is why I stopped doing DK to begin with LOL. They scrapped late swap so lineups just die when this happens. I come back...and waste $30 more LMAO.

Okay freaking NEED Murata over 2 takedowns here for both PP and UD. And for UD, also have her under FS.

I stopped when they took away late swap also. Reasoning was bullshit. Was supposedly due to the amount of people complaining about it. Really? You mean the guys/groups that load up on as many/almost every lineup possible?

Ugh Aori got closer than I thought too, 44 sig strikes. He easily goes over if he didn't willingly dive into Munoz guard. Lame.

Back