• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight night Dawson vs Green PBP

god dammit went to take a poo poo pee pee and odds were locked im on ALMOST EVERY dog tonight

Wtf she was +1500 live what a bs decision. Most of the damage in rd 2 was from a headclash even....

Cashed a tiny bet on demo Dec +625.

16 to win 100. Feel a little dirty

would much rather cash the ss prop

Lins is the one who fucked my DK lineups, and he's pulled out before.

In the words of the immortal @guesswhoseback ...cut that fuckin' bum!

Holy shit had Murata got the decision (like she should've) her UD fantasy score would've been 52, and I have under 53.5. Her losing took the sweat out of it, but wow.

Under 11.5 minutes in this one please. Quick finish, either way.

Yeah, it’s super fucked up. Stopped playing there after they took away late swaps due to bs/shady reasoning
Yep, that's what we were talking about. They bow to the 150 lineup players. I stopped doing DK for awhile because of it, started up again a couple months ago but I do WAY less there now and this is why. Fucking bullshit.

Those two wins gave me a massive chance too. i only play one ticket for these reasons.

What a boxing fight between Warrington and woods!!!

Let’s cash those u2.5/itd tickets boys. Also grats to anyone on Maness

Back