UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Chikadze

Did well this card. Thanks all for inflating the Giga odds
evil-smile-jack-nicholson.gif

did you put something on Kattar?
LOL I just thought of you and was about to congratulate your prophecy coming true once again. Sadly I did stick to my Giga lean, but because of you I went a lot less heavy than I was initially going. Cheers though, you were spot on again.

@Joon Cha thanks, man. I knew it wasn't gonna be smooth sailing for Kattar, but I couldn't see that he had some key advantages, the cardio one of the major. You just can't overlook it in a 5 rounder. He was kinda gunshy and not so well conditioned as I expected, tho. I learned to not underestimate people comming from bad fights and/or long breaks, but I overcorrected in this case I think.

Disagree actually. Really love Royval especially after the weigh-ins. Giga's striking is on a much different level than Kattar imo unless he just really got pizzowned by one of the best. I'm not laying chalk on Giga though and I hate these "parlay piece" -250+ fights-

Royval and Chook were actually the only two favs that I liked on the entire card. I think the best underdogs on the card besides Kattar were probably McGee or Algeo which ironically were very stylistic matchups.

The streak of underdogs winning the main events continues!

- Aldo over Font
- Oliveira over Poirier
- Lewis over Daukaus
- Kattar over Chikadze

Back