UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Chikadze

Which fights that u guys think that likely end ITD?
Holmes/Pickett, Borschev/Bush, and maybe Brito/Algeo since they're both very violent, Bill's durable though.

Kelleher/Croom could end ITD, but given that Brian embraced the grind last time out against a lanky opponent, and it being up a weight class, I don't think we'll see Kevin getting finished.

It's hard to like many of the favorites here. Hoping most of the dogs bark.

Disagree actually. Really love Royval especially after the weigh-ins. Giga's striking is on a much different level than Kattar imo unless he just really got pizzowned by one of the best. I'm not laying chalk on Giga though and I hate these "parlay piece" -250+ fights-

I'm surprised at the confidence people have in either side of Sherman/Collier. Those guys are the picture of inconsistency and I'd need a huge price to touch either of them.

The odds that are really messing with my head are Pickett/Holmes. Pickett has looked really bad at times(Wright), but he's still much more of a veteran than Holmes. I'm not betting it but the line just feels weird to me. Pickett is just as likely to wrestle-fuck his way to a win as Holmes is to get the early KO imo.

I'm surprised at the confidence people have in either side of Sherman/Collier. Those guys are the picture of inconsistency and I'd need a huge price to touch either of them.

The odds that are really messing with my head are Pickett/Holmes. Pickett has looked really bad at times(Wright), but he's still much more of a veteran than Holmes. I'm not betting it but the line just feels weird to me. Pickett is just as likely to wrestle-fuck his way to a win as Holmes is to get the early KO imo.
Pickett's only beaten a blown up WW though, and has also had issues off his back before which Holmes could exploit.

The only line that truly boggles me is Brown as a big fav over Rosa.

Pickett's only beaten a blown up WW though, and has also had issues off his back before which Holmes could exploit.

The only reason I'm not touching that is that Rosa is literally on a couple of days notice.

the line is wide but I haven’t brought myself to bet on Rosa. Even at +185

I think I he’s dropping rd 1. Dunno if live lines will be available.

the line is wide but I haven’t brought myself to bet on Rosa. Even at +185

I think I he’s dropping rd 1. Dunno if live lines will be available.

I like o2.5 even paying -200 juice. Small chance Rosa finds a sub but otherwise I see it hitting the cards.

The only reason I'm not touching that is that Rosa is literally on a couple of days notice.
Yeah, it makes it risky but Charles seemed to be in decent enough shape. And I'm counting on Brown being as bad as I think he is.

Yeah, it makes it risky but Charles seemed to be in decent enough shape. And I'm counting on Brown being as bad as I think he is.

Brown does suck imo, however I would say grappling is probably his strong point, hopefully Charles can avoid the takedowns.

Brown does suck imo, however I would say grappling is probably his strong point, hopefully Charles can avoid the takedowns.
he can't avoid the takedowns unfortunately, but brown has bad iq he may not shoot many td's, and even if he does he can be quite sloppy wouldn't be shocked if he got guard subbed or something fight vs gordon griffin wasn't a good look

Lets just hope for everyone betting Charles that he doesn't get 20-26 wrestlefuck treatment again. TJ shouldn't be that good but then again should Minner have been that good either?

Love Kattar as the dog here. I'm getting serious Ortega/KZ vibes. Time off was good and Kattar will use a more wrestling heavy game IMO. I don't like Gigas cardio at all @ 145

{<redford}

was expecting more wrestling but great performance only play of the card for me so a great start to the year

Took a huge bath on this one.
I broke all of my new years resolutions haha.
Should have stuck to my formula.
Still got a couple of bucks in my gambling fund though, looking forward to rebounding (and following my rules) for the next card.
Hope you all did well!

Damn man I disagreed with you on both Oliveira vs Poirier and Daukaus vs Lewis and you were completely right both times. I was liking Chikadze but now you're leaning the other way again ahaha. Maybe this time I'll give listening to you a try.
did you put something on Kattar?

My prelim bets were abysmal. Really let down by Royval too, thought he'd kill Bontorin but forgot about his non-existent TDD. Kattar decision +500 saved my night.

Back