UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Daukaus PBP/Discussion

Couldn't believe Lewis was underdog to Daukus and bet accordingly

Whats funny is this was the only fight i didnt do any research, i had reached the end of the week and was tired of watching fights and just kind of went on muscle memory. bad for me, learning lesson.
I did the same shit when I bet on KSW chick and she got wet blanketed today. I just believed others and also her win against UFC Kay Hansen. Shit happens bro.

Thank you Mr. Lewis, you made me come out with a tiny plus this event.

other bets I had were Cub, Maerschart, Hill, Wonderboy, Main Event U4,5

Betting Wonderboy was pretty stupid in hindsight.
Bet on Maerschart made sense for sure but he performed really terrible until the finish

It was actually a really small bet, I wish I hit it harder but thanks dude.
Nice hit. Don't be sorry about anything. How would you not take Lewis plus money vs someone that really hasn't fought someone good?

Bet on Maerschart made sense for sure but he performed really terrible until the finish
Yeah I lost over 1k on wonder boy. Did not expect him to get wrestle fucked like that.

Yea the writing was on the wall for wonderboy in a small cage vs another grappler with good entries

dumb bet I didn’t make until today. Tilted from that and the Ewell fight. Had Ewell ml at +175 and after rd 1 I played jourdain itd around +189.

Yea the writing was on the wall for wonderboy in a small cage vs another grappler with good entries

dumb bet I didn’t make until today. Tilted from that and the Ewell fight. Had Ewell ml at +175 and after rd 1 I played jourdain itd around +189.

The value on Cub was so much higher compared to betting Wonderboy, betting WB in the small cage against a grinder, mh, there was zero value at those odds. Hopefully I will learn from this

This fight card wasn't bad. Hope everyone did alright with their bets and next time i wont fade Remember the Name depending on who he fights.

Couldn't be happier for for Belal! He's a proof that through hard work and using your brain you can overcome what you don't have in raw talent.

Back