UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Green PBP/Discussion

Damn I lost a good chunk on Armen Decision. Thought it was good value at +160 thinking that Armen would just control Alvarez on top for 3 rounds, but I should have weighed in the elbows from top mount. I think Joel Alvarez bleeding out from elbows while being stuck in bottom position for 15 minutes was actually a highly probable outcome.

Damn I lost a good chunk on Armen Decision. Thought it was good value at +160 thinking that Armen would just control Alvarez on top for 3 rounds, but I should have weighed in the elbows from top mount. I think Joel Alvarez bleeding out from elbows while being stuck in bottom position for 15 minutes was actually a highly probable outcome.
*that* much blood was pretty low % imo, was just ridiculous and killed all hopes of it going anywhere near the distance.

*that* much blood was pretty low % imo, was just ridiculous and killed all hopes of it going anywhere near the distance.
I think he would have got cut eventually from the elbows, elbows have a high percentage of leaving open cuts like that. Being stuck in bottom position for 15 minutes with blood leaking and leaking into your eyes and generally painting the face because of gravity and eating more ground pound, its just not a good look and is a terrible position to stay in. Hard to not give up or for someone to not stop that imo.

kim basically donated first round maybe to download dunno, but her usual volume returned round 2 and the difference between these two is clear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back