UFC FN 153 PBP/Discussion

Should’ve just laid off that fight completely

Wanted a bit better line on smith and was going to play his rd 3-5 lines which were crazy odds, but didn’t

And gus retires

My prefight inclination was right

Gus falls to 3-5 in his last eight, with his 3 wins being Jimi, Jan, and Glover... I was surprised he was a big favorite against a guy who still looks and feels young and has FOURTY FIVE fights.

And Alex retires. Not a surprise.

+$787 across 3 bookies. Should have stayed away from my last minute Darko Stosic bets, would have been an easy 1k+ night. Most confident and anchor bet was Rakic/Manuwa under 1.5.

only max betted Smith

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 20
wnV15gBu_400x400.jpg

Factory X are on the rise now. Think this team have very smart staff and approach to the game.

I was there last night, great seats and atmosphere...the main event was some real anticlimactic shit, but other than that it was a good night! Hit Makwan, Clark, Teymur and Malecki. Unfortunately I also added some last minute drunk bets on Evinger and Hadzovic, and Gus killed me (emotionally and financially). So in the end I still ended up with a small loss, about -0,7u. Looking forward to attending UFC Copenhagen next which is actually closer to my home than Stockholm!

Last edited:
Back