UFC FN 204 PBP/Discussion

Nelson is doing really well in this fight despite not fighting for a long while.
This fight is looking to be a Dec one. No ITD.

That was terrible, but you can't really blame Gunnar. It was dominant and he did some damage while looking for the sub. I'd cut Sato while he walks back to the locker room though.

Cut this fucking trash Sato. His only gameplan in this fight was to not get subbed LOL. Pathetic not the attitude of a fighter.
cut gunnar too inexcusable 10 mins of back control and no finish. coulda flattened him out or mounted to pound him out etc

If you don't want to fight just give the neck instead of taking headshots for 15 minutes LOL. Just stupid in every way.

This kid is annoying. I get he's trying to build a brand, be the new Conor, whatever. Calling yourself the "king" of a division when you're 1-0...fuck off and cut your hair.

How about the UFC let's Islam beat years off your life and show you just how far from the "king" you are...

This kid is annoying. I get he's trying to build a brand, be the new Conor, whatever. Calling yourself the "king" of a division when you're 1-0...fuck off and cut your hair.

How about the UFC let's Islam beat years off your life and show you just how far from the "king" you are...
you gotta be confident in this game, he's selling tickets

Back