UFC FN 204 PBP/Discussion

This kid is annoying. I get he's trying to build a brand, be the new Conor, whatever. Calling yourself the "king" of a division when you're 1-0...fuck off and cut your hair.

How about the UFC let's Islam beat years off your life and show you just how far from the "king" you are...

I dont like neither of them, but at least Paddy is fun, Even Islam name is cringe

I dont like neither of them, but at least Paddy is fun, Even Islam name is cringe

Agree but one is the best fighter on the planet at 155 most likely and one is running his mouth like he's the best while having proven nothing.

you gotta be confident in this game, he's selling tickets

i know what he's doing. It's annoying to me. I get that tons of Brits eat it up, doesn't stop me from wanting to see him get smashed LOL.

That's two fights in a row where he got rocked and the inexperienced fighter across the cage from him didn't know enough to capitalize on it. I'm going to make a mint against this guy just like I did against McGregor.

I'm probably going to lose a bunch on him first though.

FOPd3pdVcAAMp3Y

I added $60 to Vargas/Pimblett O1.5 +100 as a hedge to my parlay below. I either profit $50 with the fight ending Over 1.5 rounds, or profit $410 with the fight ending U1.5 rounds.

Ilia calls out Paddy and Paddy calls out Mark Zuckerberg. What a coward Paddy is

Good finishing instinct from ketwig.

i know what he's doing. It's annoying to me. I get that tons of Brits eat it up, doesn't stop me from wanting to see him get smashed LOL.

Paddy is cringe AF, but is not a boring fighter, gonna get KO very soon anyways.

PS: Islam is an absolute boring fighter, hope get also KO cold very soon

Paddy is cringe AF, but is not a boring fighter, gonna get KO very soon anyways.

PS: Islam is an absolute boring fighter, hope get also KO cold very soon

Islam is finishing everyone, he's only boring in the cage because he's running through everyone so easily. HIs personality is non-existent though, so he's about as boring as is possible when it comes to outside the cage.

Back