UFC FN 241 PBP/Discussion

Fury vs. Usyk will start soon. They're doing a concert right now or something.

I might be able to beat Tokkos if we were at the same weight class.

That performance was seriously terrible.

I might be able to beat Tokkos if we were at the same weight class.

That performance was seriously terrible.
You have to have a good defense against his only offense, which is yelling that you're breathing heavy though.

Takes the fight as serious as that "Hi, Japan!" guy that got choked out by Aoki back in the day.

Seems like EVERYONE is live for the TKO against Tom Nolan, and he keeps closing as a massive favorite in the UFC.

Pinheiro looked worse than expected.

I was hoping to get some big live bets on Hill after R1, but she dominated the entire fight.

Adrian Yanez handled Salvador like he was supposed to.
Yeah, that was my first big bet of the evening, glad he did as expected. Kinda regret not getting his KO/TKO line. (or Rd1)

I'm going with Gorimbo for the next one. Nothing too big though.

Gorimbo 1-0 I guess. The top control on the ground probably did it. Ramiz breathing heavy already. Let's hope they open up with the striking this round, cause that round was pretty boring.

2-0 Gorimbo and he's well in his way to winning the third. Gonna be distracted watching this and the Oilers game at the same time going forward haha.

Boring fight, but Gorimbo easily cashed both bets.
Yeah, I had a prop on over 1.5rds too. Happy that both cashed.

Anybody got a strong read on the next two?

Lol Gorimbo is fkin terrible. They should cut that POS with that crappy style of fight. Dude says he wanted to win in a spectacular fashion and brings in the most boring game plan. Pathetic

Well, I went with Williams and Murphy ML parlay. I'll throw a hedge on Barboza now and hope that something nice opens up on the livebets as well

Many people expected Carlston Harris to test Khaos' take down defense since he usually fights pure strikers, but he ended up having a pure kickboxing fight with Khaos and got finished because of it.

Talk about low fight IQ.

I'm leaning Murphy (for now). Hopefully he proves me right.

That was an insane ending to the round. Good thing Barboza was under him or he face-plants into the mat and the fight is over.

Back