UFC FN 241 PBP/Discussion

1-0 Murphy, but he got rocked by that upkick

Was expecting more wrestling from Murphy

Murphy 2-0
That was a big round for him in terms of damage. Barboza's leg kicks were doing well, but he's kinda spamming thai plum attempts and seems a bit out on his feet. He might land some good leg kicks or knees going forward, but outside of a direct chin hit I think he's done.

Edson starting to feel like Glover. Too tough for his own good

3-0 Murphy. Barboza will be lucky if he doesn't get finished. Murphy would be wise to watch his gas tank, because if he does burn his cardio he could still find a way to lose this.

Probably 4-0 Murphy. The commentators are saying that Barboza might have stole the first with that upkick. I disagree, but there is a chance. Those bodykicks from Barboza were nice this round, but I don't think that's enough.

I really wish corners protected there fighters more. Edson just took unnesscary punishment at this stage of his career.

Well, I cashed out my Barboza hedge at the end of the 2nd and added a big bet on Murphy at the same time at -200
Glad I did.

Great performance by Lerone Murphy.

He made Edson Barboza look old tonight by using fakes, feints, and mixing in his kickboxing and wrestling.

The only way you could hate Murphy's performance is if you have a bet on Barboza.

Well, Usyk cashed earlier, my MMA bets were fantastic today, and the Oilers are up by two goals.
It's a good start to a much needed long weekend.
I hope you all made some cash, and I hope you have a great weekend as well!

Great performance by Lerone Murphy.

He made Edson Barboza look old tonight by using fakes, feints, and mixing in his kickboxing and wrestling.

The only way you could hate Murphy's performance is if you have a bet on Barboza.

Meh, he could barely walk out of the cage and his face was a mess. Barboza looked like a ghost and the worst he ever has which makes sense considering he’s a fast twitch lighter weight fighter who’s 39 and is 36 fights deep. Anyone in the top 10 clearly beats Murphy I think. Murphy took more damage in a fight that was scored 50-45 than I’ve ever seen.

Back