UFC FOX 26 - RDA vs Lawler - Winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite dog play: Makdessi. How the fuck is he the dog? Ok we don't know how his chin is after being knocked cold by Lando but he has always shown a solid chin outside of that and his tdd is pretty fuckin good. He beat Yancy for me too. His volume can be a concern at time times but Abel throws fuck all.

I agree with you here. I think it should be a pick 'em fight to be honest, either Abel gets Makdessi out of there early or he gasses and Makdessi out points him to a decision IMO.

I agree with you here. I think it should be a pick 'em fight to be honest, either Abel gets Makdessi out of there early or he gasses and Makdessi out points him to a decision IMO.

Abel has one r1 win in the UFC and that was cos dumbass Sims shot in and got guillotined. But I see where you're coming from and obviously there is a concern re Mak's chin after the Lando KO but i like that he's had a year out.

Another thing to note is Abel drives through on his takedowns he doesn't hit a takedown on the spot. The drive through results in him driving his opponent into the fence as he takes them down, and Mak is fantastic at wall walking. Abel is going to gas fighting for these takedowns and hes going to get pieced up. Roufus seems like a fantastic fit for Mak too.

Elite dog play: Makdessi. How the fuck is he the dog? Ok we don't know how his chin is after being knocked cold by Lando but he has always shown a solid chin outside of that and his tdd is pretty fuckin good. He beat Yancy for me too. His volume can be a concern at time times but Abel throws fuck all.
According to the ufc, his output is double trujillos.

Training with roufus

Fight is in Canada as well, where we have seen some home cooking from the judges

According to the ufc, his output is double trujillos.

Training with roufus

Fight is in Canada as well, where we have seen some home cooking from the judges

Yep i checked FM after guess they count a lot of strikes i wouldn't class as significant. But yeah bodes well.

Tailed a few of you on over 1.5 bangbus and makdessi as dog both nice prices :)

How do you guys see Di Chrico/Bamgbose going?

Man we just don't see the same things in Lawler I guess. His boxing is much better/more dangerous than Tonys. And Lawler not being a much bigger threat than Saffiedine?? Saff can't punch through a wet paper bag.

20140521121936_1MG_7359.JPG

Thought this one needed a pic of the ONLY guy Saff has EVER KO'd

Nate Moore was not a bad fighter. He was a Purdue wrestler who went over to AKA with Jon Fitch. Right after the Tarec loss he KOed Nathan Coy which was a huge win. That was right after Coy arguably beat Woodley. I believe Moore ended up coaching at AKA for a while.

this card is horrible for betting...
Fuck this:
Abel Trujilo
Bofando
Canonnier
200 to win 914

After some hesitation I'm taking Taleb at 1.8. Roberts has never fought as defensively sound opponent, so his higher volume might not do him much good to edge a dec.

Stewart approaching +300

lol betting public has made this card a lot better for betting

Laying -200 juice on bumjillo and taking bumfando at +135? Keep it up

Stewart approaching +300

The majority of people ITT are the betting public.

Unless you out there making significant wagers (4+ figures) on sharp picks

The majority of people ITT are the betting public.

Unless you out there making significant wagers (4+ figures) on sharp picks
Depends. I've got a policy to fade fighters from countries with legal/easily-accessible Sportsbetting... which mostly boils down to UK, Ireland and Aus. It feels like fighters from those regions always get enough 'public money' from their nations to create inefficiences. I am Australian, but a bunch of my biggest plays this year have come down to fading Aussies such as Pedro against Latifi and Wilkinson against Siyar.

Also not really seeing what people are seeing in Bofando. Ward's worth jackshit as a win.

Last edited:
Nate Moore was not a bad fighter. He was a Purdue wrestler who went over to AKA with Jon Fitch. Right after the Tarec loss he KOed Nathan Coy which was a huge win. That was right after Coy arguably beat Woodley. I believe Moore ended up coaching at AKA for a while.

TBH I only shared cuz Saff had 1 KO win and he didn't look to imposing in the pic ;). From his record he didn't seem half bad, but I wasn't familiar with him.

Stewart approaching +300

Stewarts getting fucked up

Menga fight with Tim is off, I think menga was unable to get to weighing scales or had some issue.

Going to be looking at Perry vs the ponz tomorrow. Already played Perry at +165

Hoping Luca drops a bomb on his boy and it gets better

My instincts told me to take Ponz, but I just watched his fights w McGee and Gunnar, and he got tagged pretty good by both before putting them away. Keeps that chin up a little too much and also seems vulnerable to being goaded into brawling, which would seemingly favor Perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back