UFC Heavyweight Champ Jon Jones Undergoes Elbow Surgery

I never understood his gimmick. He was a gay man with a black wife and then later a gay son? I haven't put much thought into it since I was a child, but that always seemed kind of awful alongside gimmicks like an evil sheik, a zombie undertaker, a giant turkey, an Elvis impersonator, a mentally-handicapped man who hits people with two-by-four planks....
Two favorites were the Junkyard Dog
and Hacksaw Jim Duggan by a mile. I do like the pretty black girls though. Lol

What happened to his torn pec?
It's still going to take a long time to heal. This surgery didn't really set anything back. Whether UFC strips him or not, Tom vs Gane is the fight to make. Put it on 300.

Hope his hellbow recovers
0r00353sw2051.gif
Titanium Hellbow
Jax.jpg

(Need a jones face shoop)

right????
The good news is it’s about a 10-week healing process, and I’m out for months anyway, because of this pec surgery, so I thought I’d just kill two birds and get this elbow taken care of once and for all.

It's in the first post.

Two favorites were the Junkyard Dog
and Hacksaw Jim Duggan by a mile. I do like the pretty black girls though. Lol

lol I always liked Koko B. Ware and The Bushwackers lol. And I will sing the praises of pretty black girls forever.

It's still going to take a long time to heal. This surgery didn't really set anything back. Whether UFC strips him or not, Tom vs Gane is the fight to make. Put it on 300.

I hate Jones, but I can't fault him for healing two injuries at once.

I hate Jones, but I can't fault him for healing two injuries at once.
I had been wondering when Jon was going to be healed so this thread did at least answer that question. Not for at least 10 weeks anyway.

lol I always liked Koko B. Ware and The Bushwackers lol. And I will sing the praises of pretty black girls forever.
Yeah, you must be younger than me. I mentioned the ones I did because I stopped watching wrestling when I was like 10. Up to that point though I loved that shit more than anything. Lol, I only watched Mid South Wrestling, that was before the big organizations I think.

Rowdy Roddy piper was like the Johnny bravo of pro wrestling. Always came out talking the talk (and everyone believed it!) only to have his ass handed to him. Good times!
The best of times, and Loved Piper too, he wrestled in Mid South Wrestling with the rest of them. When they would come to the lake Charles civic center in Lake Charles Louisiana I was there evéytime. 😆

Last edited:
Yeah, you must be younger than me. I mentioned the ones I did because I stopped watching wrestling when I was like 10. Up to that point though I loved that shit more than anything. Lol, I only watched Mid South Wrestling, that was before the big organizations I think.

Probably not that much younger. I wish I could have seen regional shows, but up here in Canada all I could see was WWE on TV when I hung out at my cousins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back