UFC Icon Trailblazing pioneer Britney Palmer retires after UFC 296

I wish they had worked this better. The girls used to kinda be a big deal but after 2013??? They kinda disappeared in the ether

There needs to be some new ring girls. They’re supposed to be the best of the best and yet you can open Instagram and see pages full of better looking women without even trying. Loyalty to the ring girls?? wtf…

I wonder how much money she's made. I'm guessing she's a millionaire. So good for her.

Does anyone know or have info on the US$ payment to these ring girls per UFC event?
Something FAR too high I would guess for wearing a bikini and walking 20meters a few times per night and blowing kisses into the camera.

Fair play, nice work if you can get it, but it's such a shame that people who go to university, study, train, and do something worthwhile in the medical field (nurses, healthcare folk, whatever) probably get paid a fifth of what these girls get for prancing around on a saturday night. I'd be ok if they just disappeared because it's ethically and morally bankrupt.

I think US$5,000+ per event. Something like that. Far too much anyway.

I heard Bisping gets 70k per event (what I read) and if they're paying Bisping that (good as he is) I am sure they're throwing the prancing girls 5 to 10k for each event.

I wish they had worked this better. The girls used to kinda be a big deal but after 2013??? They kinda disappeared in the ether

Post 2013 ads became such a big thing that it ate away the time and attention usually reserved for ring girls. Now they're just background material instead of characters with names like the commentators.

She was hotter before she had some sort of facial surgery. Made her weird. She was better all natural.
Every woman is better natural. Dunno why hot women do it to themselves.

I know the plastic barbie look is popular in the states but I just don't get it.

Had to have chael pulls those pants outta his pocket lol

Every year I hear about these MMA awards shows, but I've never actually seen one. Are they ever televised, or on Youtube?

after seeing he face at the awards... yeah there's so much botox the human body can take. and she's a talented painter so in that part i think she's financially safe.

Or can open an onlyfans as a side income

Every year I hear about these MMA awards shows, but I've never actually seen one. Are they ever televised, or on Youtube?

propably YT but don't bother watching those, 95% of the winners are UFC related; bisping analyst of the year? Dana leading man of the year? ESPN MMA MEDIA OF THE YEAR?

pfffffff, talk about ego awards

Post 2013 ads became such a big thing that it ate away the time and attention usually reserved for ring girls. Now they're just background material instead of characters with names like the commentators.
Facts. Good point I never thought of. They used to have more personality. Now it’s all styliEd

Britney Palmer retires after 16 long hard years working for the UFC.

<2>The world just got a little darker..... !
Sherdog lets give her a proper send off and support her wherever she goes.

Post your favorite Britney palmer moments or pics below.
check out the stud sherdogger @2:37

Never been a fan, to be honest.

Every time any of these ring card girls blow kisses to the camera, I just know it's not directed specifically at me.

That makes me feel cheap, and unhappy.

Good luck in your retirement anyway, Britney, shame we could never really be friends.

Back