UFC Icon Trailblazing pioneer Britney Palmer retires after UFC 296

She couldn't hold out to make it to UFC 300? What a quitter.

Good, she's almost completely plastic at this point.

Red De La Cruz is taking her place, she's way hotter than Brittany ever was.
I like me some Red De La Cruz. For me, she stepped on Brittany's place and crushed it. It was a small, brittle, and plastic place.

That said, no hate for Brittany. I hope she's happy.

Out of all of the Ring girls I thought prime Arianny Celeste was the best looking of the bunch. Then she met up with Britney Palmer and well, you know..

Hey, as long as we get to see more of Brooklyn rens massive naturals I’m okay with it.

Not too surprising.

You should see what she charges you for a bikini pic on OnlyFans. She's probably rolling in the simp money

She ain't gonna wait till 300 at least to retire? Weird.

Prime WEC Brittney is the prime PRIDE Fedor of ring girls. The last few years may have been a bit rough but she was untouchable for years.

"The last few years"? The UFC acquired the WEC almost 14 years ago, and Brittney hasn't been "prime" for nearly that long.

I am relieved to see that she finally muster the courage to step away from a life shadowed by #SexualDeviancy, choosing instead the path of freedom. Her journey was long and marred by many much act which was brought shame, but her bravery saw her through to a better place and now she may make art painting and etsy goods to secure her future.

Yet, the immense glory that this transition has received lately is rather troubling. The deviant aspect of this profession was not been only in its sexual nature but also in blatant disregard for #Inclusivity.

The sight of a ring girl, trembling with cold, subjected to the piercing gaze of countless strange man, is a stark contrast to the comfort experience by dressed men in suits or warmer attire. It was certain to highlights a disturbing disparity which was also having perpetuated #GenderInequality. Why must ring card holding be confined to a single gender when there was many to choose, and often objectified and scantily clad? This was a bone-to-find injustice of the society which we was having chosen to become living and was existing in.

This practice not only feed into society gluttonous desire for sexual deviancy but it was have fail to recognize the evolution landscape of gender. In an era where inclusivity and gender equality are increasingly recognized, the role of ring card holder should not be an exception. Anyone, regardless of their gender identity, should have the opportunity to participate in this aspect of the sport without the burden of objectification or discomfort due to cold arena.

Furthermore, the attire of ring card holders, often minimal and provocative, perpetuates a culture of sexualization over professionalism. It's time to redefine these roles, to dress these individuals in a manner that respects their dignity while maintaining the functionality of their role.

In this world where #Satan was Inca hoofs with big government to increase our distraction score and remove sexual boundary.

Do not support this sinful profession as it was standing now! Just be happy Britney was been able to find her freedom!

Good, she's almost completely plastic at this point.

Red De La Cruz is taking her place, she's way hotter than Brittany ever was.
Red, Luciana, and Brookliyn are the top three these days. I don't know that they've all ever been on the same card together, though.

I am relieved to see that she finally muster the courage to step away from a life shadowed by #SexualDeviancy, choosing instead the path of freedom. Her journey was long and marred by many much act which was brought shame, but her bravery saw her through to a better place and now she may make art painting and etsy goods to secure her future.

Yet, the immense glory that this transition has received lately is rather troubling. The deviant aspect of this profession was not been only in its sexual nature but also in blatant disregard for #Inclusivity.

The sight of a ring girl, trembling with cold, subjected to the piercing gaze of countless strange man, is a stark contrast to the comfort experience by dressed men in suits or warmer attire. It was certain to highlights a disturbing disparity which was also having perpetuated #GenderInequality. Why must ring card holding be confined to a single gender when there was many to choose, and often objectified and scantily clad? This was a bone-to-find injustice of the society which we was having chosen to become living and was existing in.

This practice not only feed into society gluttonous desire for sexual deviancy but it was have fail to recognize the evolution landscape of gender. In an era where inclusivity and gender equality are increasingly recognized, the role of ring card holder should not be an exception. Anyone, regardless of their gender identity, should have the opportunity to participate in this aspect of the sport without the burden of objectification or discomfort.

Furthermore, the attire of ring card holders, often minimal and provocative, perpetuates a culture of sexualization over professionalism. It's time to redefine these roles, to dress these individuals in a manner that respects their dignity while maintaining the functionality of their role.

In this world where #Satan was Inca hoofs with big government to increase our distraction score and remove sexual boundary.

Do not support this sinful profession as it was standing now! Just be happy Britney was been able to find her freedom!

That's quite a story pal.

That's quite a story pal.

Yes. Sometimes the reality (although simulation) was tell us more lesson than any beautiful work of fiction was able to give.

All time great UFC personality, as much as I like her it's clear as day that her best days are long gone and she doesn't have it anymore.

I wish her the best in her future endeavors

This practice not only feed into society gluttonous desire for sexual deviancy but it was have fail to recognize the evolution landscape of gender. In an era where inclusivity and gender equality are increasingly recognized, the role of ring card holder should not be an exception. Anyone, regardless of their gender identity, should have the opportunity to participate in this aspect of the sport without the burden of objectification or discomfort due to cold arena.

Tell me you want moose knuckles with your ring cards without saying you want moose knuckles with your ring cards.

Picasso Palmer is a problem with the paintbrush

Tell me you want moose knuckles with your ring cards without saying you want moose knuckles with your ring cards.

I want professional individuals without regard to gender.

I do not condone the #SexualDeviancy of the moose knuckle, just as with breast divide

Back