News UFC is reportedly trying to sign Tomas "The Giant Slovak" Mozny

Imo Arek Wrzosek has a way higher ceiling than Možný, maybe they should get after him as he’s becoming very popular in Poland.
Btw, Arkadiusz is set to headline KSW 90 tomorrow against NFC heavyweight champion Ivan Vitasović:

Absolutely no way they pry him away from KSW.

They should sign like 30 random fat guys and do a HW Royal Rumble
id Buy that for a dollar

Mozny vs Wrzosek from KSW is a must watch. Very entertaining and fun fight. One of the best that year.

I can't think of one.

I know there are plenty of fighters nicked "Pitbull", but that's not nearly as bad.

Seriously, what were they thinking? "He's pretty tall, let's call him giant, that's cool. He's Slovak, so ... I GOT THIS, NO LISTEN TO ME: The Giant Slovak!!!"

Jesus Christ. At least call him The Giant Slovak Pitbull.
Katlyn "Blonde fighter" Chookagian is a hell of a lot worse

He looked terrible on the ground. Can't remember the last time I've seen a fighter in mount for so long.

training with gane is basically telling everyone you have zero clue how to grapple without actually saying it. and after seeing the coment above mine and then youtubing a video i can confirm he has not a clue how to grapple. the UFC signing this 2-2 over 30 year old fighter with no clue how to even stand up from being taken down, would be absolutely laughable.

I can't think of one.

I know there are plenty of fighters nicked "Pitbull", but that's not nearly as bad.

Seriously, what were they thinking? "He's pretty tall, let's call him giant, that's cool. He's Slovak, so ... I GOT THIS, NO LISTEN TO ME: The Giant Slovak!!!"

Jesus Christ. At least call him The Giant Slovak Pitbull.
How about the Slovak pitbull that happens to be quite a large guy?

Just what we need, more dudes with no ground game to get wrestlefucked over a long boring decision eventually.
jUsT bLeEd am I right boys?

According to what Možný said, he got an offer from the UFC.
But he hasn't decided whether he'll accept the offer because they're offering so little money.

Anyway, I don't think he'll get a better offer at his age.
His grappling probably won't get much better but he may have a couple of interesting fights in him.

We will see.

By the way, Možný means Possible in Slovak language.
Heh, a ja že som tu jediný.

But yeah, he probably shouldn't take it if he has a better offer elsewhere

If he signs with the UFC. We must call him Giant Sloth.

Well, you see, she is a fighter, and she is also blonde.

That's the only explanation that I can think of.

Who gave it to her? Why was she content to accept it? Why didn't she say ' nah we need something cooler'? Bizarre.

Back