UFC Kid Gloves: What's the Longest Winning Streak for an Undefeated Unranked UFC Fighter?

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Straight up:

What's the longest win streak for a fighter that has never lost in the UFC but has somehow managed to avoid ranked opponents/the rankings anyway?

Some of you must have some good info on this!

Merab has probably 6, but I don’t know exactly when he got ranked. I assume it was after the Moraes fight.

Edit: misread. He lost prior

It's might be Usman. Pretty much anyone they call the dark horse of so and so divisions. It also depends on what you mean by ranked? top 15 or top 10? Also the undefeated parameter complicates things. Leon hung around unranked for a little bit too but he has early losses in the UFC. There are other guys who had streaks but not undefeated in the UFC. The short guy who Shavkat beat was killing it in the prelims for a few years but he had early losses too.

Paddy Pimblett is 5-0 he’s on his way.

I'm thinking this guy becomes the GOAT ducker of ranked opposition, TBH

It's might be Usman. Pretty much anyone they call the dark horse of so and so divisions. It also depends on what you mean by ranked? top 15 or top 10? Also the undefeated parameter complicates things. Leon hung around unranked for a little bit too but he has early losses in the UFC. There are other guys who had streaks but not undefeated in the UFC. The short guy who Shavkat beat was killing it in the prelims for a few years but he had early losses too.

Could be Usman! I wouldn't be surprised if it's an over-managed fighter from Ali's stable.

Let's say top 15, as it is today, but that could be tougher looking back.

Could be Usman! I wouldn't be surprised if it's an over-managed fighter from Ali's stable.

Let's say top 15, as it is today, but that could be tougher looking back.
I think Usman might be within 10-15 by the time he fought Meek. Check Diego Sanchez. He had a small win streak before he started moving up in competition. I remember people used to complain he was babied.

Also someone like Royce. I am pretty sure he had a crazy win streak because it was tournament style. I don't even know how to rank him since it's so long ago.

When we say ranked do we mean top 10, 15, or 20?

-Lerone Murphy, Umar, Caio Barralho, and Paddy are all 5-0 without wins over top 15 talent.

-Michael Morales and Victor Petrino are 4-0. A couple more guys at 3-0 at heavyweight.

That's all my digging could find in the UFC currently. All time? No idea. That would take a while to figure out.

When we say ranked do we mean top 10, 15, or 20?

-Lerone Murphy, Umar, Caio Barralho, and Paddy are all 5-0 without wins over top 15 talent.

-Michael Morales and Victor Petrino are 4-0. A couple more guys at 3-0 at heavyweight.

That's all my digging could find in the UFC currently. All time? No idea. That would take a while to figure out.

Let's say whatever the UFC rankings were at the time, or top 15 (as they are today), whichever really.

I think out of this list, Paddy and Morales are definite contenders - I think they might be keen to get Michael Morales a ranked opponent next, but can see him breaking the top 15 either way!

Back