• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News * UFC merges with WWE to form TKO !

says sum fucker with a WWF avatar lol

I also go to pro wrestling shows several times a month while you sit here on Sherdog every Saturday night making fake stands and complaining while streaming cage fights

vince-mcmahon-laughing.gif

Any cross promotion BS and I’m out.

Better get them bags and yo shit ready, sorry to say cross promoting between WWE and UFC has already happened in 1999 and in 2016! I won't even get started on PRIDE & K-1's numerous cross collaborations with Pro wrestling promotions.

Reactions: lsa
I also go to pro wrestling shows several times a month while you sit here on Sherdog every Saturday night making fake stands and complaining while streaming cage fights

so I’m watching real shit for free and your paying to go watch a men’s soap opera?

Dope, thanks for that COOL story bro…….lmao

It's funny how UFC fighters doesn't care about WWE but average joes always talk shit to WWE to feel tough lol

so I’m watching real shit for free and your paying to go watch a men’s soap opera?

Dope, thanks for that COOL story bro…….lmao

Yes, youre sitting in your sad little room all alone watching "real shit" for free and making snide comments to no one while Im out and about, enjoying live entertainment with my friends and associates and then going out and partying with all the rasslers at the after party til the wee hours of the morning

Yea, you got life all figured out

Better get them bags and yo shit ready, sorry to say cross promoting between WWE and UFC has already happened in 1999 and in 2016! I won't even get started on PRIDE & K-1's numerous cross collaborations with Pro wrestling promotions.

hey if a guy like Brock Lesnar wants to try his hand in REAL fighting, whatever OR if a guy like Ken Shamrock wants to give up fighting and start acting/play fighting, again whatever. I just don’t wanna see some stupid fuckin ladder match at UFC 300 or Wrestlemania : MMA in a hell in the cell

Yes, youre sitting in your sad little room all alone watching "real shit" for free and making snide comments to no one while Im out and about, enjoying live entertainment with my friends and associates and then going out and partying with all the rasslers at the after party til the wee hours of the morning

Yea, you got life all figured out

lmao!!!!!, look at you trying to cope with your own shit, I watch almost every card with a few friends or might pass on some of the weaker cards entirely.

You watchin fuckin men’s soap operas and boast about it.

GAY!

lmao!!!!!, look at you trying to cope with your own shit, I watch almost every card with a few friends or might pass on some of the weaker cards entirely.

You watchin fuckin men’s soap operas and boast about it.

GAY!

Which means you sit in your sad little room every Saturday night

Do you guys order pizza and Mountain Dew?

hey if a guy like Brock Lesnar wants to try his hand in REAL fighting, whatever OR if a guy like Ken Shamrock wants to give up fighting and start acting/play fighting, again whatever. I just don’t wanna see some stupid fuckin ladder match at UFC 300 or Wrestlemania : MMA in a hell in the cell
Mma royal rumble sounds like a great idea

You sound like some nerd that brags about watching people play video games live.

If you are 12 then this is fine. Adults that are into WWE are just sad.

I dont watch WWE so I guess Im in the clear but what about adults that talk shit on karate forums?

Hey how about this idea...just create a pure sport mma org where meritocracy is followed to the T but with freak fights in between and pride rules

Dana White, Vince McMahon on hand to ring NYSE bell as UFC-WWE merger stock goes public

On Tuesday, Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel had the honor of ringing the bell to open trading at the New York Stock Exchange and at the same time signal the first day of public trading for the UFC-WWE merger, officially known as TKO Group Holdings, Inc (with “TKO” as its ticker symbol).

Emanuel was joined by UFC President Dana White and WWE Executive Chairman Vince McMahon to commemorate the historic moment, which can be watched below.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/9/...nyse-bell-as-ufc-wwe-merger-stock-goes-public

Brilliant, they are def positioning the business in a way thay will spread out the financial damages amonst even more shareholders after the anti-trust lawsuit costs them a billion +.

UFC... as real as it gets.

WWE... as fake as it gets.

How ironic.

Dana, 'we don't do gimmick shit!', 'we're real fucking fights here!'
Also Dana, 'hey bodybuilder soap opera pantomine, let's fuckin' go!'

Back