UFC on Disney?

coming up next
D2-Heroes-Key-Art.jpg
From my point of view, The Jedi are evil

You know Disney didnt buy Fox Broadcasting?

So they wont own Fox News, Fox Sports, etc

well obviously you didnt know. But now you do.

DISNEY HAS NOT BOUGHT FOX SPORTS
Fuck u too dimspace <3

we can tell this guy lined up for a week to see the new star wars and now is bitter LOL
Not me, I haven't seen a Star Wars movie in years.
But when my daughters were young you would get DVD's of the "Classic Movies", and it was impossible to cut to the movie. You had to watch about 20-30 minutes of commercials for toys and other movies first.
Teaches your kids to be consumers of crap they don't need at a very early age.
That's when I started getting this stuff on torrent sites.
I had to pirate that crap in an attempt to protect my kids.
At the end of the day, it is all an infomercial for toys and other merchandise crap.
Sickening.

- TS is also apparently the only sherbro who enjoyed The Last Jedi

No he is not.

I loved The Last Jedi and better yet I'm what you will call a hardcore fan, I'm a dude that grew up with the originals and even like the prequels. In fact if you look up in mine, @Myrddin Wild 's, @EvilDDS 's profiles you might want to take us to rehab or something. :D

Will Disney keep the UFC around after contract expires this year?

With kids being their kids target market, and this being true for their extensions like Marvel and Star Wars...

How will this affect the UFC?

The new owners are looking to go up 3 times in their asking price from about $120 million a year to $450 million...

In a memo sent out by CEO Rupert Murdoch addresding the future of Fox Sports, which highlighted Fox Sports as th home of NFL, MLB, NASCAR, and the Big 10... there was no memtion of the UFC, which has been a part of Fox since 2011.

Will Disney endorse mixed martial arts?

UPDATE:
- "Fox Sports is not a part of Disney"
- "ESPN however is, and could possibly be the UFC's new home."
- "TS is retarded"
- TS is also apparently the only sherbro who enjoyed The Last Jedi
Liked for the updates.

No he is not.

I loved The Last Jedi and better yet I'm what you will call a hardcore fan, I'm a dude that grew up with the originals and even like the prequels. In fact if you look up in mine, @Myrddin Wild 's, @EvilDDS 's profiles you might want to take us to rehab or something. :D
But have you seen all of Stupendous Wave's videos on youtube?

This sherbro has

I don’t think they own fs1

But have you seen all of Stupendous Wave's videos on youtube?

This sherbro has

Just that channel, this sherbro has subs for far more then that.. I should stop here. xD
Star Wars Reading Club Bastion of Kuul MIKE ZEROH Star Wars Reading Club bless.

Just that channel, this sherbro has subs for far more then that.. I should stop here. xD
Star Wars Reading Club Bastion of Kuul MIKE ZEROH Star Wars Reading Club bless.

It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force...but by our skills with a lightsaber

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back