UFC on ESPN+ 23 Ortega vs The Korean Zombie

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Fedc8wb.jpg

KZ -110 all day. BUMtega will be back on the regionals in no time where he belongs.

Zombie opened +115 here. Liked it and bet, I don't usually tie money up in advance but I can't stand Ortega. He's a punching bag, with no wrestling to get his BJJ going yet has a few meme finishes. He also took a hellacious beating last time out, who knows if you ever come back 100%

Edit: betmma.tips already has 10x the action on Zombie compared to Fraudtega so that isn't a good sign.

man, can't remember the last time a bubble the size Ortega once had imploded... TJ Dillishaw shitting the bed? Ronda Rousey?

The main card smells like a trap to me somehow

Yes Ortega is a punching bag and cant wrestle but KZ is overvalued at the moment imo, that Yair fight wasnt a great showing to me, and cracking a chinny Moicano early on is meaningless
Gun to my head KZ but id want him +125 ish
If odds are decent i think i like 6 or so fights here

Is Ortega stronger than KZ? If so, he may bully him around.

Recency bias hard at work here guys on both ends of the main event.

Recency bias hard at work here guys on both ends of the main event.
I've faded Ortega for ages, mostly to my detriment but cashed nicely v Holloway. At this point, I refuse to see any positives in his game, I won't hear of any conflicting views and I will bet against him until he's cut by the UFC and fighting on regional promotions with no lines available. He's hopeless

I've faded Ortega for ages, mostly to my detriment but cashed nicely v Holloway. At this point, I refuse to see any positives in his game, I won't hear of any conflicting views and I will bet against him until he's cut by the UFC and fighting on regional promotions with no lines available. He's hopeless

lol- Ortega gets that neck and its over dude.

Zombie all the way. Betting big here I think

3.5u on Zombie at +100

Last edited:
I had a feeling odds would change quick but I got KZ +125 , confident itll be domination

Ortega's bigger and stronger. How do you think KZ would have looked against Holloway

man, can't remember the last time a bubble the size Ortega once had imploded... TJ Dillishaw shitting the bed? Ronda Rousey?
TJ Dillashaw doesn't really compare, IMO. I'd still pretty happily take him over prettymuch any Bantamweight at evens

Still firmly on the Ortega sucks wagon. Ortega is gonna lose minutes here and his BJJ has always been hilariously overrated.

TJ Dillashaw doesn't really compare, IMO. I'd still pretty happily take him over prettymuch any Bantamweight at evens

Still firmly on the Ortega sucks wagon. Ortega is gonna lose minutes here and his BJJ has always been hilariously overrated.
Surprised that you’re on zombie here

Surprised that you’re on zombie here
Picked up some +110 early, honestly no huge convictions eitherway. I do think Zombie'll put up more volume and be taking rounds.

Brian has been out for a while now, he might actually come back refreshed and with some new weapons. He's not likely to get finished with strikes, he can pressure and and throw hard while looking for opportunities to get in to the mat.

I much prefer Zombie as a fighter and because he has the best walk out song in the game, but I don't know, maybe he probably doesn't win.

Brian has been out for a while now, he might actually come back refreshed and with some new weapons. He's not likely to get finished with strikes, he can pressure and and throw hard while looking for opportunities to get in to the mat.

I know I'm just speculating but Ortega doesnt strike me as the type to bounce back from a loss with new skills and determination. Honestly think the title fight was his peak.

I know I'm just speculating but Ortega doesnt strike me as the type to bounce back from a loss with new skills and determination. Honestly think the title fight was his peak.

Maybe not, but yeah it's pure speculation from both of us.

I just see it as him only being 28 so generally speaking guys are still making improvements to their game at that age, hes probably just hitting his physical peak and he's only ever lost to champ so we know he is actually good.

If he comes back and nothing has changed about his game then he is gade material forever on.

Back