UFC on ESPN+ 23 Ortega vs The Korean Zombie

Nice that might be worth a stab.
I agree also thinks he will win by dec not just because its a good line like a lot of people bet lol. Well I think this fighter is gonna lose but at +205 I give him a 47.293578183% chance at winning so in reality he should only be +125 WTF does that mean how in the fuck do you give a off the wall percentage on a fighter to win lol

I agree also thinks he will win by dec not just because its a good line like a lot of people bet lol. Well I think this fighter is gonna lose but at +205 I give him a 47.293578183% chance at winning so in reality he should only be +125 WTF does that mean how in the fuck do you give a off the wall percentage on a fighter to win lol
Well not everyone is coked out of their minds like you are.

Sure, I'm in. I'm not staying up all night to watch and maybe not even hardly betting this card because of the stupid time it is on. I'm much more interested in Bellator, Glory, Combate & boxing this weekend since I don't have to stay up all night to watch those and I like a lot of the odds better in some cases.
I will be hanging out with friends tonight. Not sure what time I'll be home, but I will watch this UFC card.

I am a teacher, so I have the next 2.5 weeks off from work~

Kang looking big next to Liu at the face offs. Can't help but think Liu may find another hard knee or uppercut if still likes to dip his head so predictably.

Kang has shaky striking defence, and head movement. Tends to freeze like an error in his programming at times. Liu with his fast hands has a great chance catching him. Kang also tends to lose decisions, Liu hasn't lost Dec since 2011.

I dig it I like the Ko/Dec lines on both sides. Personally I favor Volk here but Rakic is huge and fast.

Kang has shaky striking defence, and head movement. Tends to freeze like an error in his programming at times. Liu with his fast hands has a great chance catching him. Kang also tends to lose decisions, Liu hasn't lost Dec since 2011.
Kang has lost one decision since 2013 so I don't know if saying he loses decisions is a huge factor. Little more worried about Liu just coming off that ko in july.
I think Kang's striking is better but he does seem to trade too much.

Kang has lost one decision since 2013 so I don't know if saying he loses decisions is a huge factor. Little more worried about Liu just coming off that ko in july.
I think Kang's striking is better but he does seem to trade too much.
It's just what I see. Liu's handspeed may be faster than Kang's reflexes. If it is it will give him pause/uncertainty in his striking. Lead to Liu decision.

Which one of you sherdoggers betting nurm big just an hour ago he was -115????????

I feel like my read on the Oezdemir / Rakic fight is great but I haven't watched any tape. 0% actually, rather I'm just going off my knowledge of the who they fought.
On paper, I see Rakic being overrated. He beat Manuwa who is chinny and has always been overrated himself, looking horrible lately and before that he either wins quickly in the 1st or his opponent gets injured in closer fights. Then Rakic beat Clark who has decent fundamentals but is an average sized middleweight and small LHW. Clark has to be the smallest LHW fighter I've ever seen. His cardio is usually good for two rounds and his chin isn't the best. Before that Rakic beat Ledet who was a HW that got caught with PEDS and moved down to LHW. Most of the guys Ledet fought he used his decent boxing stick and move jab on guys who didn't try any takedowns and aren't even in the UFC anymore. Then he beat Barroso who I guess is better than all these guys but not Oezdemir imo. I have a hard time rating Rakic highly based on this.

Oezdemir also has a lot of 1st round victories but falls to the top 5 LHW fighters. I know his cardio gets questionable, but a lot of his fights were wrestling and punch heavy which drains your cardio, especially at LHW. I guess if you feel this fight is the same, then you would lean Rakic if you feel his cardio is better. But, dont you get that feeling of "theres levels to this shit?" and Oezdemir has CLEARLY fought way better competition even if he hasn't won. I will pass on this and take a small stab at a draw. Best of luck

I feel like my read on the Oezdemir / Rakic fight is great but I haven't watched any tape. 0% actually, rather I'm just going off my knowledge of the who they fought.
On paper, I see Rakic being overrated. He beat Manuwa who is chinny and has always been overrated himself, looking horrible lately and before that he either wins quickly in the 1st or his opponent gets injured in closer fights. Then Rakic beat Clark who has decent fundamentals but is an average sized middleweight and small LHW. Clark has to be the smallest LHW fighter I've ever seen. His cardio is usually good for two rounds and his chin isn't the best. Before that Rakic beat Ledet who was a HW that got caught with PEDS and moved down to LHW. Most of the guys Ledet fought he used his decent boxing stick and move jab on guys who didn't try any takedowns and aren't even in the UFC anymore. Then he beat Barroso who I guess is better than all these guys but not Oezdemir imo. I have a hard time rating Rakic highly based on this.

Oezdemir also has a lot of 1st round victories but falls to the top 5 LHW fighters. I know his cardio gets questionable, but a lot of his fights were wrestling and punch heavy which drains your cardio, especially at LHW. I guess if you feel this fight is the same, then you would lean Rakic if you feel his cardio is better. But, dont you get that feeling of "theres levels to this shit?" and Oezdemir has CLEARLY fought way better competition even if he hasn't won. I will pass on this and take a small stab at a draw. Best of luck

Not far off to be fair

Back